News / The List Updated

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

The List

Find out where all these^ parks have landed. The top 10 has completely shaken up!
    It's not often you see an update with new parks coming from mantis, Fatha', natelox, Toon, Posix, x-sector, Posix, and Phatage all in one! Insane amount of changing. See if Sea World Atlanta regains its #1 crown as parks like Walkman of My Brain, Disney's Movie Magic, City of Dreams, and The Aegean all debut. Definitely the best List update in a long time.
    Enjoy everybody!
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Wow, some very interesting changes have been made. I was pleasantly surprised to see DMM that high (even though you said it on the spotlight page), and even more so City of Dreams at #5, over Tropico Horizons. I was also surprised at the Aegean's high rank, but I think it and City of Dreams will seep down over time because of the small number of rides and such. I think WOMB definitely deserves its spot, being so out there and original. And to have so many new parks so high on the all-time list goes to show that parkmakers just keep getting better and better at the game. I'm also glad that RoB maintained its spot and Cydonia City went way up, being that I love both of those parks.

As always, I'm glad you put the time into this, thanks Iris.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Moonlight Magic at #50, is still "very close to being No.1!" Could of fooled me...hehe

stargazer
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Moonlight Magic at #50, is still "very close to being No.1!" Could of fooled me...hehe

stargazer

I was just about to quote that too! I will anyway!

Description: Extremely close to being #1.

I'm actually surprised to see Moonlight drop all the way to #50. MLF is also all the way down to #49.... it had a good run though.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Great list iris. Stop moaning at him for not changing the descriptions its not like he has to do enough already.

Wow its great to see five parks that I have worked on are in the top 20 (SWA, BGL, AD, UO, COD) :) Phatage's park seems low but when I look at the rest of the list it feels like it should be in that place.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Wow thanks :D I actually feel like a proper parkmaker now :)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Wow, what spurred Cydonia's burst back into the top ten?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Iris regained his total crush on Mala.
  • iris%s's Photo
    lol no idea
    that park rocks.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    I really like the update. Good to see some newer parks at the top, and some older ones like Cydonia.
    I just miss Egyptopia somewhere in the top 10, atleast.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Timothy Cross above Phatage? ???
  • JKay%s's Photo
    yeah, I'm happy with the new list and think that all 3 new spotlights really do belong in the top ten.....
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Timothy Cross above Phatage?  ???

That was my thought too. Personally i rate SFWoA over Fantastic Wonders. I'm working on my personal list right now and I feel that FW hasn't fallen enough over the time that it's there.

I'm glad to see something Mala back in the top ten, we all know when he completes a full map (again) that it will be #1. There's just nothing like Mala.

As for Moonlight Magic, tisk, tisk.... Iris you know that is way too low for a classic like that! It has what I consider to be the most perfect (but not best, because WOMB's imperfections make in ever better) themed area ever (Alexandria).

"I guess I just keep on, keeping on, you know that big wheel keeps a spinn'n around"- Steve Miller Band

ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Perfection is overrated.

If anything, Fantastic Wonders should be higher on the list. It's one of the most supremely underrated parks of all-time. SFWOA is a fantastic park too, more impressive I think than the new LL parks by longtime NE parkmakers (sorry guys).
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    FW is still incredible even by today's standards, and its one of the oldest rct2 mega parks. It deserves to be much higher than it is. SFWoA doesn't exist anymore, but my park belongs nowhere near FW.
  • John%s's Photo
    Guys, it's SFWoE.
    TPFKASFWOA is now Geauga Lake.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I always thought work form Timothy Cross was very inspiring. Fantastic Wonders was awesome to look at. Maybe just looking at architecture makes it bad for some people but looking at the park as a whole was just a completely different thing for me. Yes, in shorter terms, I do think it should be higher.

I'm so happy to see Womb (one of my favorite parks made by one of my favorite parkmakers) being so high up at #2. It definately deserves it. I loved the ideas in that park. Never gets boring to look at either.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Disney's Movie Magic over Tropic Horizons? City of Dreams and Age Of Empires that close to the number one spot? Well, those last two I didn't really like, but DMM over TH? Definetly should be the other way around...but this is of course your list. And Moonlight Magic, one of the single greatest parks ever made lies at number 50? Oh god.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yeah, and what's with DDI up so far? ;)
  • iris%s's Photo
    How many times can I look at Moonlight Magic and still be amazed?
    It's one of the best parks ever, but I'm trying to put my bias aside on how good it was "of all time", and just vote on how good it actually is.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading