AD Releases / University Send Off - unfinished

• Scarface%s's Photo
    Anyway cos im not doing anything with the game or this park anymore here it is.

Nothing special but i thought i would let you see where i got up to.

Thanks

:) ..comments appreciated
    Oh can somebody pin this for a while ;)

COMMENTS APPRECIATED
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS NOW BACK UP

Thanks to lazyboy for hosting
  • Adix%s's Photo
    It's RCT2, right? Bleh, won't even bother downloading. Have fun with the pin.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Not bad. I liked the use of colors alot and I really like how the Volcano for Dantes Peak was the center piece of the park. :D
    I wish you would have finished it though. :(
  • Panther%s's Photo
    It's not working for me, it is just a zipped file with a picture saying something about a security hole...

-Panther
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    I'm getting that same image too.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    After hearing those, I tried it... I got it, too... ???
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    hmm i have it to email to somebody ?
    any takers
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    i cant host it but i want to see it :) DRC2828@aol.com

but slob is online (ATM) and he has hosted a park for me befor, same with adix...
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    kelving525@Yahoo.com
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    THIS IS BACK UP....FIRST POST

and below V

RIGHT CLICK..SAVE AS
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It was nice, a little 2x2, but still a good park, i liked the colors, your hi roller had poor color but this was bright and very nice, i loved the watercoaster, still a shame you could not finish :|
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Moron. You should have finished it, lol.

Great park, and the 2x2 didn't hurt the look at all. It was wonderful, and the atmosphere of what was there was quite good.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    The park was excellent. Juicy.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Honestly, I thought it was pretty bad.

It wasn't the architecture, I could deal with that. The entrance, a Port of Entry, had more browns than a Kumba park. A Port of Entry should definitley have a lot more color than that.

Also, the park layout was so boring. Everything was so uniform. Nothing irregular. Not only was it boring, but also not very realisitc.

I didn't really like the invert at all either. It didn't look particularly good from any angle.

Not really parkmaker work, IMO, but what do you care?
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    well i thought it was bloody amazing,
    everything was prefect. What a shame this wont get finished i loved it!.
    great TT work. very well done.
    :et:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    It was ok... there was nothing that really stood out for me though. I actually liked the entrance, but what I didn't like was how every section had the exact same architecture, just with different colours and textures. It didn't quite work for me, and unfortunately there wasn't much else to grasp my attention. The layout of the invert was ugly in places, specifically right at the end and the first drop, but the batwing was cool and I liked the station arrangement. Dante's Peak Countdown was ok, but I think you needed to theme the coaster inside with underground objects. As it was, it just looked like an ugly mess of tangled mine train coaster track inside the volcano. The bits where it came outside of the volcano were awesome though. The liquid coaster was the one coaster I did like, although I can't say I'm a fan of these "fake tracks" to make it look like there's two parrallel tracks when there's not. Perhaps it's something theme parks do to have a spare track or something, but it's a bit naff for me... if you want two tracks like that, I think both should have been active.

Not that any of that matters... I thought I'd just post what I thought of the park, um, for no apparent reason really.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Any comments are appreciated
    Bad or good

Also remember i didnt have a lot of toons scenery in this park (his newer stuff)...
  • Leighx%s's Photo

Also remember i didnt have a lot of toons scenery in this park (his newer stuff)...

it was still exellant.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Personally I didn't much like the entrance. The archetecture was to off-base in form and too brown in color.

The landscaping for Dante's Peak was excellent and the archetecture in this area was a major improvement. The atmosphere was just right; it felt just like the movie. I didn't care for the layout of the mine train either.

The arab-ish area had an okay invert. IMO. I wasn't really happy with the rides pacing and the theming of the area seemed to be unsure of what exactly it wanted to be.

The purple-ish techno area near the front looked good but I'm at a loss as to what it could be themed to, it still looked good.

Finally I love the area in the back. The colors, textures, landscaping and coaster all came together wonderfully. If the entire park had come together that well I would demand that we find someone worthy of finishing it. However since this was the only area I really liked I say we let the sleeping dog lay.

ride6
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    i LOVE the egyptian invert and that watercoaster/area is still one of my favorites. So well done.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading