AD Releases / University Send Off - unfinished

• Loopy%s's Photo
    I thought the park was pretty good but i was not sure on the volcano it looked a little weird to me. The Marvel and the other two areas were awesome though
    Shame you did not finish it :'(
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    The only thing I liked about this park was the watercoaster. I think the rest of the park wasn't very good and actually quite boring. The port of entry should have more color as said by someone else. Dante's Peak wasn't to great either. Especially the buildings were dissapointing.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    anyone else ?
  • Richie%s's Photo
    It was ok, but i started getting bored with 2x2 archi everywhere. The water coaster was the best thing IMO. THe inverts ending ruined the rest of of a good coaster, it just ruined the flow.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    So I looked at this yesterday. I actually really liked the buildings - they reminded me of LL parks, but had enough rct2 details to make them quirky and kind of charming. Especially in that area with the maroon/deep purple, and also in Toon Lagoon. The Dante's Peak mountain was immense - wish I could landscape like that. It's the technique from the Mysterious Isle in vTd's FDS, but I still haven't figured it out. Great job on that.

Would have been nice to see if finished and released with Voodoo's stuff, but hey, what're you gonna do.

Nice having you here and making parks - sure had a good time during H2H2 last year. Have fun doing whatever you're doing, good luck for the future and let's hope you stick around here. It's a good send-off, that's for sure!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The watercoaster was fantastic, I loved the colors. The entrance, as mentioned before, wasn't as good as it could have been. The architecture was sexy though. Nice work, should have been finished.

Cool inverter, too.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

So I looked at this yesterday.  I actually really liked the buildings - they reminded me of LL parks, but had enough rct2 details to make them quirky and kind of charming.  Especially in that area with the maroon/deep purple, and also in Toon Lagoon.  The Dante's Peak mountain was immense - wish I could landscape like that. It's the technique from the Mysterious Isle in vTd's FDS, but I still haven't figured it out. Great job on that.

Would have been nice to see if finished and released with Voodoo's stuff, but hey, what're you gonna do.

Nice having you here and making parks - sure had a good time during H2H2 last year.  Have fun doing whatever you're doing, good luck for the future and let's hope you stick around here. It's a good send-off, that's for sure!

Cheers mantis, i was kind of hoping you would post a few comments as i know you had give me good feedback on the park before. Hopefully Sacf could if he pops his head in as i know he had a similar view.
    The landscaping was inspired from vTd's mysterious isle but on a bigger scale. Just a copy really, glad u liked it though.

Ta for the replies so far, anymore are appreciated.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    14 replies about the park from 270 views :(
  • John%s's Photo
    Well, it is unfinished which would give less incentive to download it, I guess.
  • Lucifer%s's Photo
    You've Done better.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading