H2H3 / Trade Completed.

• iris%s's Photo
    We have a large 6-person deal done.
    Team Iris lands a big namer, while Team Micool lands two very solid RCT2 studs.
    Here are the specifics.

Iris Gets:
    John, gir, and MightyMouse011

Micool Gets:
    supertrooper, Titan, and yyo
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Can we veto trades?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    and it only took you guys like a month to pull this off :lol:
  • Micool%s's Photo

Can we veto trades?

John is your bitch, not mine. :)

Really though, iris threatened me. I was scared.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    I don't want to speak for Titan.. but I think he's retired. He just quit RCTI today and said he was tired of the game or something.....

Man.. I really wanted to work with John too.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Huh??

Well if this is true...
    Micool you can go back on it...or you can replace Titan with penguinBOB
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Thank you iris.
    We'll see what happens.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I don't want to speak for Titan.. but I think he's retired.  He just quit RCTI today and said he was tired of the game or something.....

No man, it's just the opposite he said...

I'd love to stay in the club, maybe help out with LITTLE things here and there, but my life is just to hectic to be making parks. sorry guys, consider this my solo parkmaking 'retirement'.

SF
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    He said - "I just don't have time for RCT anymore. I'd love to stay in the club, maybe help out with LITTLE things here and there, but my life is just to hectic to be making parks. sorry guys, consider this my solo parkmaking 'retirement'."

he did not say anything about H2H3 but that does not sound good :|

*will call next island park umba...* :twitch:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Damn...I sure hope all of these people are as reliable as you think they are, Iris. Cos the rct2 peeps on our team are renowned no-showers :-/
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well Micool, since he only said solo park retirement, I think he's still in, in sort of a Coaster Ed capacity.
    I'm going to say the deal went through, and that he's still on your team, unless he comes and says otherwise, then we can worry.

I've talked to him in the past, and he told me that he will be competing in H2H3, so I'm pretty sure that he's still in, but realizes he'll never get around to finishing a full park again with all the time it takes that he doesn't have. Just like Ed.

Anyways, good deal.
    We're moving closer to that trade deadline...
    June 2.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Interesting.. :)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Excellent trade Iris. This is in our favor IMO since I believe gir has more skills that most people think and I guest spotted in Mightymouse's upcoming solo park a while back and I must say that he's got some small issues to work out but really he has a very solid ability.

And John, Toon and Kracken on one team. Shit Iris this deck is STACKED! Although the loss of Supertrooper and Titan sadden's me a little the gaining of those three works and a wonderful pain killer.

Thanx for keep'n me on the team Iris.

ride6

ps- Micool, did you try to grab me too or just those three?
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I think you can quit worrying about Titan and H2H....I asked him about that and he thinks he will still be doing H2H.....the main thing he WONT be doing is solo work....thats it
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    i think micool underestimated john. who is teh slob going to work with (trade him to me!!!!!).
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

Excellent trade Iris.  This is in our favor IMO since I believe gir has more skills that most people think and I guest spotted in Mightymouse's upcoming solo park a while back and I must say that he's got some small issues to work out but really he has a very solid ability.

I have to agree with you. gir and Mightymouse are both very good and underestimated. I don't think we have ANY LL on our team now other than Micool.
  • John%s's Photo
    Muy interesante.
    You could see that one coming.

Well, that, and Micool told me awhile ago that he was waiting to see something from me?

Oh well, I'm happy wherever I'm at.
    Bring on the party. :D
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Cos the rct2 peeps on our team are renowned no-showers :-/

I am still in, I am just waiting to begin this.
    Nice trade Iris!
  • iris%s's Photo
    lol thanks guys...
    I think its a lot more even then you guys are giving credit for.
    Sure there is shock value in John's name, so seeing him get traded without another 'big name' makes it look like I came out lots better.
    But I got one very good parkmaker and two pretty decent ones (from what Ive seen) for two good ones and a decent one.

Trooper is gonna be big for H2H3. So versatile.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Trooper is gonna be big for H2H3. So versatile.

:yup:
    I can't wait till the season starts. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading