Custom Scenery Exchange / 3 New AP Paths

• AustinPowers%s's Photo
    I made a few new paths since Mad Dawg was wanting a couple new wood paths....
    I don't have the downloads ready just yet but they all should be up tomorrow...

Here is a wood path that is basically an upgrade of the wood path I already made...
    Posted Image

Here is the other new wooden path...
    Posted Image

And here is a new stone path...
    Posted Image

Again, no downloads yet...but they are coming soon...hope you all like them :)
  • Panther%s's Photo
    Good job, I hope to see downloads soon for these. My only suggestions are to make the connecting lines on the wooden paths more flush so they aren't as visible. But thats not really a big deal. My favorite of the three is the second wooden path, reminds me of bridges in some water parks I have been to. Looking very nice, keep up the great work!

- Panther
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    OK...I have the downloads up now:

Stone Path

Wood Path One

Wood Path Two
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Personally, I think they all detract from their surroundings too much, they're too detailed and bright for me. I appreciate your work with parks, though AP, because a lot of yours are very useful.
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    Thanks Deano...I know not everyone of my paths are liked but I think everyone has picked at least one of mine to use sometimes....so I'm happy for that. Cheers!
  • hxzero%s's Photo
    I think the stone path looks good. It looks like the tiles in my backyard. Nice. :)
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Congratulations, AP. They all look terrible. :)
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    I like the stone path, the wooden ones look almost exactly like your others you made.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    It's wierd, i've always found space for your paths, but i usually use them as theming accents on buildings, and rarely as actual paths.

I think the stone one will be the most useful of the three, but i think it's just a bit too busy to be used as an actual path...

Anyway, i appreciate all the work you put into these, please don't stop, as i use your paths often.
  • Highball%s's Photo

Anyway, i appreciate all the work you put into these, please don't stop, as i use your paths often.

Amen to that. Although I use them a little more than often. :p
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    well turtle and mad dawg, I am glad that you both use my paths for whatever purpose....and if you want, you could give me some ideas for paths that you would like to see made....I can try to make them for you...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading