Thanks
  • Oneofakind0490%s's Photo
    Link dont work.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Youve got to save target as to download
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    i cant download it , too :'(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    wow! that looked like something Posix would do in parts, i keep telling people i had the steal of the draft takeing you at #50 and this is the proof :) In H2H3 your gon' need to finish tho ;)

this park finished could have made you a parkmaker....maybe..
  • posix%s's Photo
    Seriously Loopy, gain some originality in your work.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Dont worry Posix my latest work i swear has originality ill show some screens once more is complete

Kumba dont worry ill definetly finish h2h
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Damn Loopy, nice work. I agree that it'd be cool to see you developing some stuff that hasn't been seen before, but in terms of actually pulling stuff off you're going great - I liked that set of unfinished stuff you released before, and this shows that you're still going strong.

If you finish something then i'll be all to pleased to download and look at it and post some more in depth comments - and I agree with Kumba, you were a steal in h2h.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I haven't looked at this park yet, but I'd like to applaud Loopy on a previous park of his, Project Happy. I don't think very many people saw it because of download problems, but I thought the entrance area and the area to the left of it were very, very, nice. Looked a bit like some of SAC's work. Search for "Project Happy Release" in the Ad District to find the download.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading