News / Park Wars Month 1: In The Books

• iris%s's Photo
    Tonight marked the final day that people could submit their Month #1 Park Wars parks. We had an extremely successful opening month, with some incredible appearences by PyroPenguin, x-sector, Ty, Harakiri, mantis, Nic, Chauncey Gardner, Micool, Natelox, myself, and countless others who all made some really beautiful parks.

Go check out, and vote for the various awards, that will be updated every night. First up, Best Steel Coaster!

Park Wars Release Forum
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Can you NOT vote for like your own coaster?

i suppose you cant prevent that

Anywayz the first month came out great with many great parks and some bad ones (mine). The coasters were fabulous
  • Drew%s's Photo
    I was very very impressed with the parks THAT were released. My favorite would now have to be the Kennywood park. The stand-up was very good.

anyways, good luck to everyone else for this month.

btw, Cedar Fair will win! :devil:
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    The stand-up was nothing compared to Overkill. It takes guts to make a TOGO stand-up, and it takes talent to make it good. That coaster was neither original nor interesting in the least bit.

Sorry, enough bashing Kennywood. It's a shame that there were so many parks that didn't get their parks in on time, but the turnout was impressive, nonetheless. Good job, everyone!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading