RCT Discussion / Unlimited RIde Height Help

• Valp%s's Photo
    Hey... RCT1, plain ol' Beast here.

I'm trying to build a train across a space that doesn't allow the track to be so high, so I click eliminate ride restrictions or whatever and try to build. However, it says "Can't execute command. Restart RCT or Beast Trainer". So when I do that, it still won't work.

Help? Or maybe I'll just send it to someone who knows how to do it...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Dragons v5 is your friend. Be its friend in return :)
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    That function doesn't work on my computer with the Beast either which I don't understand. It worked fine before I switched to XP and wen't through all the RCT troubles involved with that.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    That option always worked fine for me.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    So that doesn't work on XP?

Well, where do I get Dragons then?
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    http://dragonsioa.cjb.net/

And on a totally unrelated note, you should use your TN name here. I like it better. :yup:
  • posix%s's Photo
    It only works for me when I do it with v6.0 beta2 of DragonsIOA. And since it can't handle long ride names, you need to open a blank map, go into ride tools, disable height restrictions and then load your park again.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Okay then... I don't think I downloaded the right one, because it didn't work. I'll be sure I dowload the 6.0v2 this time...

Thanks for the help, everyone... if I can pull off what I'm trying to do, it'll look amazing (at least, for me)!
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]It only works for me when I do it with v6.0 beta2 of DragonsIOA. And since it can't handle long ride names, you need to open a blank map, go into ride tools, disable height restrictions and then load your park again.[/font]

Could you not just momentarily change the name of the paticular ride so it was shorter, or do all names need to be under a certain limit?
  • posix%s's Photo
    Why would you want to change all the names in the park just for that little thing? Sure, if you have like 4 rides in the park then you can do it. But if you have two areas done already then I don't know...
  • yyo%s's Photo
    I had the same problem. What I did then was build the ride track (minigolf) to where I wanted it, raising the land as I went. Then I opened the Beast trainer, set it on Zero clearences, then to remove hight limits and it said that error, but I went back to the game and it allowed me to put the land under the track back down to land level, and then restored all the clearences. It's complicated, but it seems to work.
  • Dragon Slayer%s's Photo
    I had this same problem and because of it I didnt finish my park because I couldnt make the custom supports of my hyper coaster SeaSerpent.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading