Custom Scenery Exchange / Searching for objects...

• Panther%s's Photo
    Okay, my scenario you ask? I was recently looking through the parks on my PC I haven't looked at lately and found that I obviously do not have a few of the needed .dat files to open these parks. As of now there are three I can't find anywhere but I am sure once I install them there will be more I will need because I have re-downloaded about a dozen objects and the pattern keeps going. If someone would be so kind to talk to me on AOL Instant Messenger and help me find these it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, even helping me find these three files would be very helpful:

RSTLTNTWD1
    T2-SKST
    AFLAGQ

I have an idea that RSTLTNTWD1 is a Rohn Starr object. However, I donloaded all his objects I could find none of them was that.

And I know that AFLAGQ is the Lego flag by Cougar however, it is not on his site so I cannot download it from there.

And as for T2-SKST, I have no earthly idea or clue as to what that is.

Once again, and help would be appreciated!

-Panther
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    parks should come with the scenery.
  • Panther%s's Photo
    I already know that and if these parks came with the scenery, I wouldn't need to find them. I try to open the park and then it stays in the little opening pics and happy music and a little red bubble pops up saying I am missing the following DAT files. Once more, any help would be appreciated!

-Panther
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

I already know that and if these parks came with the scenery, I wouldn't need to find them.  I try to open the park and then it stays in the little opening pics and happy music and a little red bubble pops up saying I am missing the following DAT files.  Once more, any help would be appreciated!

-Panther

try checking some databases...there was one, i just cant remember the site url
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    This is the only database I know of. ;)
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I have aflagq if you want, and although I don't have t2skst, I have something like t2skcv which was a large skull thing used in I think one of Meretrix's disney parks, so I guess t2skst should be something similar maybe.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading