News / Donations...

• iris%s's Photo
    New Element has long grown into a part-time job for me and causes quite a lot of work for our volunteers. I'm working hard and it's great fun to do it. Of course the infrastructure is costly, and I've got to live on something, but at the same time I believe in free internet. Therefore, for now, I have decided to keep New Element free and give you the freedom to decide if and how much it is worth to you.
    If you can spare a few bucks, please donate to our cause. This is purely voluntary, though - if you do not donate, you won't get less support from us. Again, thank you to all those who contribute, and to everyone, hope you enjoy the site!
    Please make checks (in US $) payable to, c/o Romm, 8440 Casa Del lago # 23K, Boca Raton, Fl 33433 or use the attached PayPal link.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    You should have $20 from me. About the price of a cd, one of which I can spare :D

Although, some sort of NE subscription for a few added bonuses might be a good idea, so then you won't have to prompt the donations every few months.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    But you'd still wind up prompting it every few months anyway...I mean, people forget, new people haven't seen it...etc.

A few days ago I pulled the "Oh, Paypal, donations...yeah" thing, forgetting about the whole thing. Hopefully I'll have some $ left over at the end of next week to give.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I'd be willing kick down at least $5 this time to ya iris, but I'll have to check with my accountant (aka wife). It would definitely be worth it. I've had such a blast on this site and even made some new friends because of it.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Very nicely phrased this time! It makes me want to give more money! My second installment should be along in the next few days.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    With the pile of cash in my back account I'm sure I can send a few dollars your way.

Cheers.

ride6
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I'll see what i can do, it'll have to go snail mail though....

Btw iris, out of curosity, whats this address for?

PO Box 7116, 6 Cornwall Dr
    Newark, DE

??
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    if you do make it possible for me, (i have internet banking?)

I'd send about 10 bucks your way.

But I'm against it having to cost too much other than what i'm sending, and i don't have a credit card nor will i beg my parents to pay for an internet site. Really, the trouble is keeping me back from donating, not the money.
  • Janus%s's Photo

if you do make it possible for me, (i have internet banking?)

I'd send about 10 bucks your way.

But I'm against it having to cost too much other than what i'm sending, and i don't have a credit card nor will i beg my parents to pay for an internet site. Really, the trouble is keeping me back from donating, not the money.

Same here actually. I don't think first paying for exchanging some swedish money to dollars, and then sending it halfways around the world by snail mail is a very good or safe way, and because I don't have a credit card and don't want to beg my parents for paying, I can't pay no matter how much I might want to. It doesn't seem to be anything you can do to make it easier, though.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Look for my next contribution after the 20th (next billing cycle for Amex)...shall we say....$100?
  • Highball%s's Photo
    ^ omg. Would you believe me if I said I was poor and living in an alley, 'Trix? :'( I need the dough.

As soon as I get my bank account problems sorted out, expect about $15 from me as well.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Ummmm...yes I'd believe you....but what does that have to do with anything....

I don't give money to homeless people or bums, or anyone living in an alley....bored with that....

I would say to you Dawg....go get a fucking JOB.... ;)
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

Look for my next contribution after the 20th (next billing cycle for Amex)...shall we say....$100?

This is a truly great man.

I really cant get any form of money through mail or internet, seeing as how my parents frequently wear tin foil hats.

But this is the finest online community I've ever known, the atmosphere is brilliant, and the sense of structure that parkmkaing brings about, it seems almost like a whole other world to me.
  • Highball%s's Photo

Ummmm...yes I'd believe you....but what does that have to do with anything....

I don't give money to homeless people or bums, or anyone living in an alley....bored with that....

I would say to you Dawg....go get a fucking JOB.... ;)

You cut me deep, man.

Real deep. :'(
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    You're a funny guy.....now seriously....go get a job....(hee hee) ;)
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Can't give this month. Getting low on money coz im going on holiday soon etc. Hope the $25 i gave last time makes up for that :| sorry

Metro B)
  • Adix%s's Photo
    $10 sent for training, hosting, and friends.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i sent in 40 dollars last time. i don't think i can give any this time but i think ive got something better which i will contact you on aim about.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Maybe I should show you up and sent $101 or something... :D :p
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Yeah..or something....that'd put me in my place...or something....
    ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading