General Chat / American Hostage beheaded

• minnimee85%s's Photo
    My god when will it stop?

http://news.myway.co...24;reuters.html
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I just saw that on Yahoo and that is pretty sick just reading it. Stupid Terrorist Bastards. 8@
    My thoughts and prayers are with his family, I bet this has to be tragic hearing this.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Im not going to click that link. If its the one that happened a while back then ive seen it, my mate sent it to me and said look, but didnt tell me what it was. It seriously made me feel sick, and i didnt stop thinking about it for days. I never usually get like that, suppose its totally different seeing it for real and not in a film where you know its faked.

If its a video ^^ i advise people not to look at it before eating :(
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

Im not going to click that link. If its the one that happened a while back then ive seen it, my mate sent it to me and said look, but didnt tell me what it was. It seriously made me feel sick, and i didnt stop thinking about it for days. I never usually get like that, suppose its totally different seeing it for real and not in a film where you know its faked.

If its a video ^^ i advise people not to look at it before eating :(

its actually a new one...and its just a story...its the guy they took last week in saudi arabia..
  • Richie%s's Photo
    This stuff is getting really sick, a nuke sounds good, get rid of all these shitty arabs that have nothing better to do than behead prisoners. Think how people would react if america beheaded a prisoner.
  • Janus%s's Photo

This stuff is getting really sick, a nuke sounds good, get rid of all these shitty arabs that have nothing better to do than behead prisoners. Think how people would react if america beheaded a prisoner.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, at all?
    Things like this are done by small groups of people who only destroy for everyone, themselves included, not by entire ethnic groups or nations. There is a large difference here. These people could be of any nationality or so, just now they happen to be from the Middle East, because of the large conflict there.
    Also, America does execute prisoners on a much larger scale than these small fanatical groups does, though not by such horrible methods.
    Seriously, you make me sick, adding on to the sickness I already feel because of actions like this beheading.
  • Rage%s's Photo

Please dont stereotype Middle Eastern people by the sickening acts of a small minority. There are people in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran etc. that are probebly feeling sickened by this act too. People's knee caps were blown off in Ireland and they bled to death yet I dont hear anyone screaming NUKE IRELAND! You have a right to be angry but please dont label a whole race by the acts of a small minority. My girlfriend's family is from Pakistan and they're cant beleive a human being could do such a thing. My girl friend is appauled also. Genocide aint the answer.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Your right i shouldnt have used 'arabs' and DJ is right i dont know half of what this is about, but at the end of the day every country fighting are as bad as each other.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    My heart really goes out to the family of Mr. Johnson. They have to be going through hell right now, and I for one hope these murderers are captured and left to rot in a cell. That's revolting, and people like these don't deserve anything.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    at least the peaceful muslims are condemning this...saying that basically these people wont be going to heaven. The koran says its ok to take hostages in a war, but you must take care of them, and release them unharmed...
  • natelox%s's Photo

That's revolting, and people like these don't deserve anything.

I hope you have the same view of the American military. They, or any military for that matter is no better.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I just saw on Yahoo news that 2 of the capturs got killed and 2 of them were arrested in a raid when they were found trying to get rid of the body.
    One of the capturs killed was the top leader of Al-Qiada in the Arabian Pennisula.
    They got what was coming to them and I hope the 2 that got arrested get killed somehow or at the least rot in jail for the rest of there damned lives.
    I do agree with the peaceful Muslims and there condeming these kinds of actions and violence, Imo it is stupid to have a war in the name of any kind of religon.

My thoughts and prayers are with Johnsons family. This must be a very hard time for them. I can't even imagine what is going through there minds right now.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

I just saw on Yahoo news that 2 of the capturs got killed and 2 of them were arrested in a raid when they were found trying to get rid of the body.
    One of the capturs killed was the top leader of Al-Qiada in the Arabian Pennisula.
    They got what was coming to them and I hope the 2 that got arrested get killed somehow or at the least rot in jail for the rest of there damned lives.
    I do agree with the peaceful Muslims and there condeming these kinds of actions and violence, Imo it is stupid to have a war in the name of any kind of religon.

My thoughts and prayers are with Johnsons family. This must be a very hard time for them. I can't even imagine what is going through there minds right now.

wait where did you hear that?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

wait where did you hear that?

http://story.news.ya...ity_saudi_dc_14
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

Hello.

It will never end.
    My hope would be in November when John Kerry wins the Presidential election, but it won't even stop then.

The war in the middle-east whether it's Jews vs. Muslims or other will just never end as long as religion is believed upon.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

Hello.

It will never end.
    My hope would be in November when John Kerry wins the Presidential election, but it won't even stop then.

The war in the middle-east whether it's Jews vs. Muslims or other will just never end as long as religion is believed upon.

Raven-SDI
    §

yeah thats gonna happen...if kerry wins, it will only get worse..
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I'd rather have Kerry than Bush.

..and neither if my vote was realistically a factor in the outcome.

It's going to get worse either way. Kerry will either crush Bush or Bush will buy the election again...the end.

Whoever "wins" is still losing and we have to suffer. That's the bottom line.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Just found this...

http://www.frontpage...le.asp?ID=13371

apparently the guy who condemned it is misinformed about his own religion...
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    This is absolutely sickening, but think about it if we never would have had this Iraqi prisoner mistreatment stuff happening these events would never take place. They started as a result of this and as sickening as this maybe I think we should be pretty damn sick about what we did to them.

And I also tend to disagree on the Kerry election part. I think you try and stop, but its such a hard thing to contain these actions are being done by scattered and isolated groups of radicals, if we capture some of them there will be just another group thatwill sprout up and respond in return.

We shouldn't blame the people of these countries though, in fact many are in support for America's role in all this, so they are not to blame. It is simply the perputrators who she be convicted and prosecuted for their actions.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Just found this...

http://www.frontpage...le.asp?ID=13371

apparently the guy who condemned it is misinformed about his own religion...

You're just looking for reasons to hate muslims.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading