(Archive) Advertising District / BLUE WATER RESORT & AMUSEMENTS CANADA

• BlackPhoenix3%s's Photo
    BLUE WATER RESORT & AMUSEMENTS CANADA
    OPENING FALL OF 2004

Click the link below...and let me know what you think.

Screens
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Very realistic! I'm actually liking this! (I don't do well with realism ;) ) Good work!
  • Junior%s's Photo
    This is some nice shit. Keep at it.

BTW how big is this park?
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Wow, it almost looks identical to a RCTNW-style park, which is a good thing (or not), because i like those very much!
    As I said, I don't mind that at all; this is looking awesome imo! And I never heard of you before... Is this your first park? And if you have made more parks like this, where can I get them?
    Keep it up,

SF
  • gir%s's Photo
    ^ Ditto. :)

It looks fantastic, I can't wait to see more. I'm curious to see how well your coaster skills are though.
    Thanks Guys I Really Appreciate The Support.

This Is My First RCT2 Park. The Size Of The Park Is 255x255.

I Was Wondering If Some Of You Guys Can Help Me With A Small Request I Made For Some KISS Themed Signs. ( Check RCT Depot In The Object Request Section For The Pics ). You See... I Want To Have A Ample-Theatre In This Park With Speacial Performance By KISS.

If You Can Make Any Of That Stuff You Can Post It Or Send It To My E-Mail.
    PFACKenpoKarate@hotmail.com

Thanks Again.

Check It Out And Get Back To me. :scarface:
  • Junior%s's Photo
    255x255...damn..if you keep building the way you are, it's most likely it will end up being unfinished or hitting the sprite limit..
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo

The Size Of The Park Is 255x255.

You will hit the sprite limit! ;)
    I must say, for a first park you are very talented! If you keep up this level of work I can see a bright future for you! :yup:
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    .................okay your doomed unless you do something about this. A 256X256 map only allows you a meager 2 object per square average. So my suggestion: create an HUGE sea, because this project won't work at this detail and mapsize.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    I've tried to explain this to him at rct2.com but he seems to think that he will not hit the limit because this is outside the park. Sometimes one must learn the hard way. ;)
    Remember That It Is A Resort...So There Will Be Lots Of Water For The Beach. ;)X
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Remember That It Is A Resort...So There Will Be Lots Of Water For The Beach. ;)X

Think of what you think what is lots of water, then at least quadruple it and then you should be alright. Don't overestimate yourself on this. You might need to fill the half of your landscape with water!
    Hotel Update!!!

http://community.web...r/blackphoenix3
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Dude, calm down on the advertising. We've pretty much seen everything from every angle. It's quite nice though, just finish it now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading