Park Wars / Boomers YEAR 2!

• Outlaw%s's Photo
    Just beyond the horizon for Boomers Camelot Xtreme next year...a double out and back woodie - The Chesepeake Hurricane...with excitement ratings of over 8.50 and intensity just above 9 this will be a top contender for the best woodie in the Park Wars competition. Also rumored for Year 2 is a ride looking to steal a title from Warner Bros. (look out Portico...were comin for ya) More news as more replies come in...
  • Drew%s's Photo
    cool. i really liked the Togo... I can't wait to see the updated version... B)
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    better edit that quick... u don't need ppl knowing what ur making on Oct1st when parks are gonna release theirs like four days at the end of october.
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    Believe us, we know what we are doing. ;) Just do whatever you want to in order to beat it until then.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

better edit that quick... u don't need ppl knowing what ur making on Oct1st when parks are gonna release theirs like four days at the end of october.

hahaha...DAMN i love this game...hows that B&M 12 inversion flying coaster coming Pawn...oh shit i better edit that...i hope no one builds one with 13 inversions...then we might lose best steel coaster... ;)

*) Mwuahahahaha

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading