News / Quest For The Best: Extreme Version

• Toon%s's Photo
    I'm a spammer....

*Disneylandian, that's your cue*
  • iris%s's Photo
    Kai, cBass...

True H2H was back in November/December, but still before The Pro Tour, what was NE's biggest thing? Head2Head. As awesome as H2H is, I would rather just have some uniqueness and diversity to the updates for a while. H2H will still go on in a few months, maybe even during the tournament depending on who's left and who can participate, etc. I just thought this was a unique idea, and I thought that if it came down to it, Head2Head could afford a little longer wait, when this would have most likely vaporized in two months. Yes teams are working, and yes they should continue to. Maybe this way we'll have less rushed parks and less forfeits. I mean there is no excuse for a forfeit now. There will be no redraft and everything will go exactly as it should for when H2H starts in about two months.
  • artist%s's Photo
    True.

Im with ya on this one Iris.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    ^yeah agreed, it gives a time for everyone to lay back for awhile and relax....
    ;)
  • Metropole%s's Photo

^yeah agreed, it gives a time for everyone to lay back for awhile and relax....
    ;)

I sure won't be relaxing looking at the awesomeness of this contest!

Either way works for me. h2h or qftb first, it doesn't matter, because they will both be wicked, and, at the end of the day, h2h will lose no value in postponing it.

Metro B)
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I see your point Iris. Thanks.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Hmmm...as long as the teams are actually still working, that makes sense (I'm remembering that Nov/Dec was the playoffs, which is what you must mean by the REAL H2H2). Anyway, the amount of forfeits last year was appalling...I should know...at least 2 from the MEANies ourselves...to think our team missed the playoffs by one game and had at least those 2 forfeits.

Oh well, I shall enjoy the Tourney, and hopefully there won't be any forfeits once we get to H2H3.

Bueno. :bandit:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, I had taken the cue of starting H2H, so truth be told, I'm prolly the farthest along on an H2H park than anyone here. I could use a break, tho, so this is kinda perfect timing for me! :D
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Is it too late to sign up for this?.....if not I'm in...or even as replacement or whatever.....I've been on vacation (and till 7/12/04) so I just now got to check out whats been goin on. This sounds very cool, so i'd like to participate if possible.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Uh, wow I can't believe I missed out on this. Oh well, thats what I get for going to summer camp. :/

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading