H2H3 / The Official H2H Trashtalking Thread

• Jellybones%s's Photo

Ha.  You are all hopeless against the seal clubbers.  Greater even than Narwal Pummelers, Puffin Intimidators, Walrus Whackers, Otter Assailants, and even Caribou Smackers, us Seal Clubbers will in fact own you.

ps...kol rules. :-p.

Who the hell would assail an otter? They're so cute! They do all the cute little tricks in pool at the zoo! I want one.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I agree moon. Personally, I prefer puffin intimidation to otter assailing.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    btw, Children of the War Hammer have 2 parkmakers now.
    Just a big fat FYI.

:D :p
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    We have 3 and 2 no. 1's to-be... if that makes any sense. 8-) :p
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Just because people are official NE parkmakers doesn't mean they don't suck anymore.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Just because people are official NE parkmakers doesn't mean they don't suck anymore.

AMEN :D
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I wanna know who's gonna beat me. I know it's gonna happen. So common. Who's it gonna be?!?
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Me.
  • A14504%s's Photo
    MachChunk is going to kick your ass, cBass.

(oh no, sarcasim) :bandit:
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    The SC's (har har) only have 5 topics and were still No. 3 in terms of # of posts.
  • Drew%s's Photo

The SC's (har har) only have 5 topics and were still No. 3 in terms of # of posts.

And what does that mean?
  • JKay%s's Photo

And what does that mean?

Yeah, thats like saying mala sucks cause he only has 18 posts....wtf?!....I think MachChunk is just happy he's able to partcipate in h2h :p
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

And what does that mean?

It means even though we have the least number of topics, we're more active in our forum than two other teams are in theirs.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

It means even though we have the least number of topics, we're more active in our forum than two other teams are in theirs.

Congratulations, that means absolutely nothing.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Time spent in team forums is time that could be spent making parks. As long as everyone knows what they're doing, aim chat between building partners is probably more efficient anyway.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Oh shit, we're screwed.... :p
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Meh.

The Clubbers will smoke all yall like blunts. :SA:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Meaning y'all get high and screwed up that your parks turn out like crap and your team dies.

Right?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading