News / Congrats Mysjivus!

• iris%s's Photo
    Congratulations goes out to Mysjivus, who won the Blaze Battle crown of 2004 by beating both myself and Outlaw in a three-way final. He went undefeated the entire season, a whole season without one blemish on his record, and that deserves some praise in itself, not even mentioning the fact that he won the title. It was a very tough finals, and all three of us could have taken it home, and it came down to a very close vote between myself and the Mysjivus one, but the #1 seed provailed and took home the crown.

Mysjivus' Bodycount
    1.Kumba {15-2}
    2.Evil WME {14-0}
    3.Fatha' {11-5}
    4.Aeroglobe {11-10}
    5.RCTFlame {15-0}
    6.Steve {10-2}
    7.Nic {9-1}
    8.Micool {11-3}
    9.natelox {8-2}
    10.Iris/Outlaw {12-8-1}

Great job Mys.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Congrats Mys, you were lucky that was my first ever battle ..... :peace:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Congrats Mys, you were lucky that was my first ever battle ..... :peace:

He was lucky to have you on the schedule at all...free victories for everyone!
  • Zephyr%s's Photo
    Very nice Mys, congratulations. There was some great battling this season, and I really enjoyed it.

It'll be interesting to see how this whole "Challenge the Champ" things works out too... Hopefully you don't end up having to defend your title on a daily basis ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well done Mys!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'm just shocked Outlaw didn't get any true votes. They were all very evenly matched, though Mys did have some nice raps. The 30 liner was just beautiful, so congrats!
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    Yo yo, mad props Mys. Fo' rizzle.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    amazing job, i dont know how you did it but you did, excellent work!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading