Percentage of vote: 17.24%
  3. SeaWorld Desert Sahara by Chauncey Gardner & Micool 14 votes [24.14%]
    Percentage of vote: 24.14%
  4. Europa Worldwide by mantis & Nic 7 votes [12.07%]
    Percentage of vote: 12.07%
  5. NE's Palmetto Cove by PyroPenguin & x-sector 9 votes [15.52%]
    Percentage of vote: 15.52%
  • iris%s's Photo
    These 5 are the 5 that got the most votes, and got the best response for the best park category.

Please choose one of these 5.

Happy Voting.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    PLEASE.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Why must you whine Micool? We already have a resonably large % of the vote. Now while it isn't enough to win or anything, just be thanful for that. However the Suicidal Teddy Bear does not have the restraint I do, please help him understand just how much you love him.

Vote for Sea World Desert Sahara, save a life.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    My vote goes for my 2 fave parkmakers...

PyroPenguin and x-sector

amazing park

BioHaZard :flame:
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Go palmetto cove!

this is gonna be close mesa think

warner Bros couldve gotten my vote cuz of a dead tie with Palmetto but it already got too many points back.

Peace out
  • natelox%s's Photo
    vote for who u think is the best...not because of the amount of points a team has.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Natelox, shut up. I am quite positive you voted for yourself, and it is essentially the same thing: strategic voting.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    well of course i'm going to vote for myself. but i think that people should vote for who they want to win...i want WB to win
  • cg?%s's Photo
    And I don't.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo

And I don't.

LOL.

I'ts quite logic to not vote for WB because you think they have enough points already. If they get more votes, it'd be harder to beat them. It's called strategic voting and should be part of your strategy.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    In my opinion these are the top 5 parks in the whole competition. I predict that it will end up like this....

1) Warner Brothers
    2) TYline
    3) Sea World
    4) Europa
    5) NE
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    c'mon Europa!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I voted for nate and iris cos i thought theres was best even tho it was very close between all of the listed parks.Tussuads will beat u all next month. :p
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    How the fuck did Seaworld get so many votes?
  • x-sector%s's Photo

How the fuck did Seaworld get so many votes?

I know ty its shocking isn't it :)
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    I actually went by the park that I liked the best: Sea World. The atmosphere was great and the Dolphin show was cool. I also thought it was very realistic compared to a lot of the final 5 parks. I also liked the Europa park to. The woodie was amazing.
  • mantis%s's Photo

In my opinion these are the top 5 parks in the whole competition. I predict that it will end up like this....

1) Warner Brothers
    2) TYline
    3) Sea World
    4) Europa
    5) NE

I think that should read in terms of what I think is right:

1) Europa Worldwide
    2) Sea World Desert Sahara
    3) WB Portico Cove
    4) Tyline California
    5) NE Palmetto Cove

and in terms of what I think the outcome will be:

1) WB Portico Cove
    2) Sea World Desert Sahara
    3) Tyline California
    4) Europa Worldwide
    5) NE Palmetto Cove

there you go. I voted for us. Of course.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Damn this is close...nate i voted for who i wanted to win...i meant that WB came in a close 2nd and got lots of points from other rounds, booting my vote FURTHER (already was) to NE Palmetto Cove
  • bocoson%s's Photo
    However much I hate iris and nate for making such a kickass park (:p), I voted for WB. Why? Great coaster, great theming, cool atmosphere. Totally the best park this month.
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    Out of those five, SeaWorld, because of it's simple elegance and its theming innovations, not to mention it's kickass dolphin show and by far the most realistic and chain-fitting of all of em.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading