Park Wars / Battlegrounds?

• Pawn%s's Photo
    Why did Park War's name's change to "battlegrounds" on all the forum titles? Explain yourself, Iris.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Irsi is going power mad again and kicked NO, and his name, out the window. Just the usual stuff, you know...

But Battlegrounds? Honestley, think of a better name, it is, uh, crappy. Very crappy.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    No, no, no. You have it all wrong.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Then correct me Good Sir Knight. Who has it all wrong, what do they have all wrong, and why do they have it all wrong?
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Is NO banned?

All his posts in the PW/Battlegrounds forums have been erased.

What's up with that?
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Kiddo, all his posts everywhere, have been deleted. It is a conspiracy I tell you! A conspiracy!
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    AAAAAIIIEEEE!!!1!!!11!1!11!1

Where's my shotgun?

At this rate the looting will begin any moment, and I want my share!
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    He's not on the member list. At leat he hasnt been taken off the parkmaker page yet.

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!!
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    *grabs all parkmaker spots*

"Wanna fight me about them? Talk to the 12 gauge!!"
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I wanna be a parkmaker! I wanna be an admin! I'll be the best mrIce rip-off ever! Even better than NO! Yes, yes I will.

*Me farts in Kiddo and Pawn's general direction. They both faint and I am victorious.*
  • iris%s's Photo
    Chauncey, shut the fuck up, Im not in the mood for you bullshit.
    You don't know anything that fucking happened, and whether it's in your genes or not, stop bitching, I don't want to here it.

Nitrous stole my password, deleted topics on my name, went into the Admin CP and changed my shit. I think that's enough for a banning don't you Chauncey? OK then, shut the hell up.

Me & NO were having disputes over Battlegrounds/Park Wars for a few days, and this is what it came to. NO IM'd me saying that he was "taking over Park Wars", and this conversation is what came next.

NitrusOxcide02: So?
    iris2486: if I did change the system, it wouldn't be you being the judge anyways
    NitrusOxcide02: .....
    NitrusOxcide02: Is it because I wouldn't cheat? And give all the points to just one park?
    iris2486: no, because you'd honestly a 1-sided judge, favoring realistic parks way over fantasy parks
    NitrusOxcide02: I didn't find Superman realistic, but yet it was my #coaster.
    iris2486: still though, you've been a 100% realistic park maker your whole life, it'd be really unfair to just let you judge between both fantasy & realistic
    iris2486: right now, Im thinking about making a "Committee" or something
    NitrusOxcide02: Listen! You do not 100% control of park wars. I have a say in this to. And here's the deal. We are making a post about this.
    iris2486: lmao
    NitrusOxcide02: What is so funny?
    iris2486: how about, you take park wars to rct station or dnet or something, and we'll run a similar game over at NE
    iris2486: this thing isn't working out
    NitrusOxcide02: You totally took control over this. All you wanted was me to say yes so you could steal my idea of park wars.
    NitrusOxcide02: Fine if this is the case.
    iris2486: alright
    NitrusOxcide02: I want the rules nothing life mine at all. You must start all over from year 1 since the rules will be different.
    iris2486: how bout no?
    iris2486: and the rules will be very similar to what they are right now
    NitrusOxcide02: no.
    iris2486: remember? I 'completely changed everything"
    iris2486: you're contradicting yourself now
    NitrusOxcide02: So I guess the rules will equal bull shit.
    NitrusOxcide02: You just fucked up.
    iris2486: No I didn't
    iris2486: not at all
    NitrusOxcide02: We'll see.
    iris2486: ok
    iris2486: so whats that mean?
    iris2486: u threatening me?

Following that, he stole my password on the forums, forcing Adix to change it, he deleted posts, and accessed my Admin CP.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    While that was completley messed, I must admit that you totally fucked up the idea of parkwars bigtime. While I can see why he was mad, it dosn't warrent what he did.
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    I remember in chat, NO said that Iris kicked him outta park wars and de-modded him saying that the poll NO posted wasn't the way Iris wanted it to be.

I had no idea that NO stole passwords and did all kinds of other stuff like you said Iris. I have lost a lot of respect for him and I'm sure that the people with me in chat have also lost a great deal too.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    well done iris for setting them straight they always think your on a power mad trip.

It was very wrong of NO to take your password and play around with things. Oh another thing i think parkwars/battlegrounds is ran great.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    no reply..

just whatever, I have not lost any respect for either Iris or Nitrus. thats all i wanted to say.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    well i think this gme is run the best it can be to be honest I dont think what he did was right and he must have agreed to let you use his ideas when he got the forums set up.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Sounds like he deserved to be banned. I dont really see what the problem is though, this is the first time the competition has been rather successful and its not all going to one park. My only complaint is the name... battlegrounds? Kinda makes something like Moose look good. Try making the name something with a theme park conotation and everything will be good again.
  • Tediz%s's Photo
    Well, I think it's fine the way it is, an excellent and unique idea, and I would have joined if I had been willing to curse anyone with my unbelievably slow working skills. NO had a right to be mad, but what he did was just immature and very much uncalled for. I better stop before I get into trouble...
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    can you guys change the name? its dorky... :it:
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    IMO NO should have been banned but you shouldnt have just stolen the idea from him and I sorta like the name, Battlegrounds.

~Dragon :t2: ~

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading