News / Next on the Agenda

• iris%s's Photo
    Just in case anyone's wondering, we have a lot of updates coming to you on the way.

We just revealed the newest Parkmakers to the site, so congrats again to slob and John. Once the Pro Tour is finished being unveiled, we will bring forth an amazing Spotlight round, with some absolutely amazing runner-ups. Then we will release a new NE Design, a vintage but unreleased NE Group Park, give Disneyland Mid-America it's spotlight page, and then hit the first round of the Quest For The Best X.

Lots of things to come at NE.

Donations are still needed.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    :X Damn that's alot of stuff, but then again I knew some of that had to be coming soon. Thanks for telling us what's going on and I'll find some money to send down next week.

ride6
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I still have to donate. My fault iris, it's on the way.

Can't wait for all these updates too.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    About the only thing I haven't done for NE is donate. I will someday. I have been thinking about this for a while though, whatever I win at NE, 25% of the winnings will be donated to the site. That goes for all future contests aswell.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Not sure if I was supposed to get $5 for winning a round in the PT, but I'd like to donate that... for now.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    It seems to be that the winter months are always the drought season for NE, so to speak.

Kind of like at the box office, all of the movies that suck come out before spring.

I'll donate money when I get some, and I look forward to the stuff coming up.
  • tijlovic%s's Photo
    Can't wait
  • jon%s's Photo
    What about H2H3? Is that now a few months away?

Sounds interesting. Look forward to new spotlight and runner-ups mostly.

I'll donate if I can. My parents won't let me. Can you donate using Solo cards over Paypal? If so, I will, when I get my solo card.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

What about H2H3? Is that now a few months away?

Sounds interesting. Look forward to new spotlight and runner-ups mostly.

I'll donate if I can. My parents won't let me. Can you donate using Solo cards over Paypal? If so, I will, when I get my solo card.

Yeah, you can
  • John%s's Photo
    After a harsh (but still amazingly fun) while away from NE in Toronto, I'm back! :D
    I have alot of catching up to do, but albeit late, I first have to say thanks for the parkmaker spot!

I'm glad to be back posting! :p
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    If I had any goddamn money I'd give you some, but i don't have a job and I'm broke. 8@
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Was Park Wars 2 cancelled or something?
    I'm just wondering.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Was Park Wars 2 cancelled or something?
    I'm just wondering.

Yeah. It kinda fell to dust when Coaster Ed (the cooridinator) retired. Really if there is one member I could wish back it would be Ed, I miss his 50 line posts and his intellegence. The boards just feel stupid (no offence it is fun) without him.

Look'n forward to the Group Park personally, somehow I like those, alot. :yup:

ride6
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Hmm..things seem to be getting a little out of order lol.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    sorry, i really have NO money at all. And to be honest, i think i'd be greater service to the site if i bought another copy of RCT2 (my current one is lost/snapped by somebody (no dont worry i understand why you did it!) for £5 so i could improve my parkmaking and get better thus giving the site a better image...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

sorry, i really have NO money at all. And to be honest, i think i'd be greater service to the site if i bought another copy of RCT2 (my current one is lost/snapped by somebody (no dont worry i understand why you did it!) for £5 so i could improve my parkmaking and get better thus giving the site a better image...

Hahahaha. You have a good sense of humor, Panoramical.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I didn't snap the disk.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I didn't snap the disk on purpose.

Just putting a couple words in your mouth. :D

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading