RCT Discussion / A site Forgotten..

• DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Okay,I was looking around for some RCT2 Parks when I came across a familiar sight-Worlds of Fantasy. Home to Some pretty dang good parks,like Adventure Pavillions and RCT1 World's Fair(which I made the centerpiece for). The file is no longer there,but I say-that guy who made them makes some of the best rides around. They're all for RCT1,but OWN some spotlights creative-wise. ;)
    Visit to see what's left,those parks are WORTH downloading. 8-)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Really? Never heard of it.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Wow.

That was my first site I found. Before RctStation even...that was years ago.

I made Yeti in the Worlds Fair. Wow did that suck miserably...lol it's horrible.

Edit- LMAO I just looked back at the site, they used a pic of Yeti for the preview pic of the Worlds Fair. That has to be the worst coaster on the map.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    My my...look how Flame's improved! :p :yup:

So this site, which I never visited, is the home of the infamous Jason Borucki? The very same one that an absentee BTH had join RCTM? The Jason Borucki who never visited/worked with us, and that I booted for those reasons? I sometimes even wondered if Jason knew he was in RCTM, or what it was about...

Interesting...I will have to visit more of this and download if I can...would be interesting to see what BTH had in mind at the time.

Bueno. :bandit:
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    My God, the Worlds of Africa park was like the best thing evar when I first started, fucking ace.

*Stargazer*
  • CaptnPineapple%s's Photo
    Ahh, the old WOF... I remember that site.. still do... since I was VP there :p. Anyway, there's good parks there. I am still kinda hopin he'll do some RCT2 stuff, but who knows.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I was thinking about this the other day as I was thinking about the RCT Worlds fair as isn't that the park mala contributed to. If so has anyone got it and will send it to me please.
  • mantis%s's Photo

I was thinking about this the other day as I was thinking about the RCT Worlds fair as isn't that the park mala contributed to. If so has anyone got it and will send it to me please.

I tried sending it to your hotmail address but it rejected.

So I uploaded it.

Here.
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo
    Funny to think how someone still actually has that parkl. Seriouslly lol ever heard of formating? jk.

-XxCPFxX
  • x-sector%s's Photo

I tried sending it to your hotmail address but it rejected.

So I uploaded it.

Here.

Its not working, the link that is and neither is my Hotmail account I think its gone as I haven't cxhecked on it in about 4 months.

If you need to send it my e-mail is smurfs@murphys94.freeserve.co.uk
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I fixed the link :)

CPF...eh? I keep all my rct files from ever. Well, pretty much all.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    I deleted all of mine like 6 months ago when I wasn't playing RCT.

Oh well.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading