RCT Discussion / NOOOO...

• RCT_Master%s's Photo
    "Hell no, this isn't happening; NOT NOW!" I finally finished my entry and it doesnt save. I had to make a giga coaster and now when it's finished it won't save. I click save, and nothing happens. WHAT'S WRONG? HELP... 8@
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Anyone in QFTBX doesn't care.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Does the name of your saved game have a colon in the title?
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    C'mon Alec, take this seriously! Quest for the Best is important to me! I don't wanna be disqualified or anything...

And Marshey, no it doesn't have a colon in the title. It doesnt even have a title. That's the thing. The save screen doesnt even come on.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    1. Are you sure the game is running? Press Alt + Ctrl + Delete to see if it is.
    2. Try taking a screen shot to see if any menu items are working.
    3. See if you can save the track, then select all the scenery you can and think of resarting. :'(

Hope these help...
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    1. The game is running fine.
    2. Screenshots are also working fine.
    3. Restarting isn't something I was looking forward to, and I'm gonna save that for last...
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Well has the name of the park got a colon in?? :)
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Have you been using any trainers? Try doing the opposite of anything you've done. For instance, restore the border fence if you removed it. Also try closing the trainer.

I dunno, but is there a shortcut key for saving? Ctrl + S takes screenshots, so maybe Alt + Ctrl +S ?
  • Alec%s's Photo
    Save as something else.
    Close all the windows in the game and restore clearences and all that shit.
    I don't fukcing know.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    The same thing has been happening to me, my entry is in LL dont know about yours though.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Delete the file to your recycle bin, then go to your recycle bin and restore the file. Then see if it works.
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    Damn, still nothin. How much time do we have until Round 1 ends? Oh, and ctrl+alt+s takes screens too. Alt doesn't do anything. :'(
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    This belongs in Ask the Experts, am I correct?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Prolly... not in here at least, but I'm going to leave a link to the new location.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Maybe... not in here at least, but I'm gonna move it to the RCT forum. Also, I'm going to leave a link to the new location.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Way to spam, Croky. ;)
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    is it paused??
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo

is it paused??

It's not paused, but I've tried it paused as well. And I did put this in the wrong place when I was making the topic.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Way to spam, Croky.  ;)

I like to give myself credit when I move topics.
  • Critic%s's Photo

I like to give myself credit when I move topics.

oh sure, crediting yourself for moving topics, that's it :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading