That's all... :)

enjoy~

P.S in Korea My nick name is Gungz and NE or other site use guljam

Elfillze, none77

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • rK_%s's Photo
    the atmosphere for this design was excellent guljam, the archy, landscaping and creativity is excellent, the only thing i didnt like was the multi lift hills, i think boosters would have been alot better, either way, very nice work :)
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Thanks guys ;)
  • GuestTwimasta%s's Photo
    I would love to download but my friend has my C-D!!
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Thank you for informing us.

It looks really nice guljam. I agree with Alchemist about the mulitple lift hills, but that was the only flaw in my opinion. Good job.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Quite nice, too many lift hills though, and it was all a bit "bitty" for my liking... I can't think of a better way to explain it... too many 1x1 and too tall, frequent foliage is probably why I thought that. The track changing colours was used very well, and the ride was very well themed.
  • the_legacy%s's Photo
    The theming is excellent for rct1, well done, it had a really nice atmosphere.

However, the ride is not well designed, as it has no real exciting points and its more intense exciting areas are to far between each other. All rollercoasters around (no matter how short) have their exciting areas, and they try to limit their turns and straight areas.

However I maybe talking bullshit as you may of been aiming at more of a family ride.

Having said that I still thought that the area was of high quality and I look forward to seeing your future work, especially the more intense of rollercoasters, rememeber to try and make each area of the rollercoaster as extreme as possible, but safe. Never look for the easy option as rollercoaster designers for "real" parks simply don't look for the easy option.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    You can't make the coaster too extreme. It just has to look nice with the landscaping and shit. It also looks a lot better when it interacts with the landscaping. I am tallking about all coasters, not just this one.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading