• guljam%s's Photo
    What the hack is that?

How to these?
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Adix%s's Photo
    1) No idea.

2) You can hack any element with 3 or more pieces to drop the middle pieces and watch as the train follows the course anyway. The entry and exit pieces have to be in the right spot. Loops work well for this.

3) I'd probably build a palm tree or something then copy the strings from a ride's entrance/exit over it, so it turned into it.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    First one doesn't seem too tricky, just lower the abstract scenery into the ground first, then build the chairlifts through it to make the abstract scenery visible from the outside.

The third one just seems like the entrance and exit were either raised or lowered from the station with path built around/though it. It may make it possible for peeps to board onto the station from a different elevation than the station itself.
  • the_legacy%s's Photo
    The queue lines on the 3rd pic don't have a scrolling sign at the end, so I am guessing that they are like a show or stall, or simply custom scenery, and do not lead to a ride on the next level.
    The second pic looks like a glitch I sometimes get when I use zero clearances, that is my only guess.
  • JKay%s's Photo

What the hack is that?

No pun intended..... :lol:

you rule guljam!!
  • DeDevil%s's Photo
    i think i know what the 3rd is. its invisible track so the entrances still show then path going through it and the que lines attached to the path going though the station.
  • iwillkillu999%s's Photo
    When he made these the trainers didn't allow invisible track. Only recently with the 4cars per train trainer has invisible track in rct1 become more popular.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    There's also a way of having isolated entrances like the huts in Atlas Infinitum's viking area. But I can't remember how to do them. Posix?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I've always wanted to know how he did that.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

When he made these the trainers didn't allow invisible track. Only recently with the 4cars per train trainer has invisible track in rct1 become more popular.

And where might I be able to get my hands on one of these, "4car per train trainers"?
  • iwillkillu999%s's Photo
    Four Cars per Trainer
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo

There's also a way of having isolated entrances like the huts in Atlas Infinitum's viking area.  But I can't remember how to do them. Posix?

Couldn't you build the station and hut, enter special build mode, build a path or whatnot over the station, and then sink it?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Nah it's a different trick - you can have multiple isolated exits from just one ride, without the ride even being there. Posix knows.
  • Dragon Slayer%s's Photo
    Theres a park with alot of this stuff, I want to know how to do it myself but I really dont care becasue RCT 3 will be coming out soon.
  • JKay%s's Photo

Theres a park with alot of this stuff, I want to know how to do it myself but I really dont care becasue RCT 3 will be coming out soon.

I'm sorry, but you're retarded....you talk like you've already played RCT 3. What if RCT 3 sucks ass?....then you'll be the only one playing it.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    wtf, theres a 4 cars per trainer for LL? When the hell did that come out?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I have tried the 4cars trainer for rct1 and the invisible thing didn't work. Unless I am doing it wrong.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I guess I don't need to post, since everything was already answered pretty much - Phatage got the first one (not hard to do) and Adix got the second one (X-Sector actually made that coaster and that hack, not my handywork. But like Adix said it's not hard either.). I have no idea what the third one is, why was it a question for me?

I don't remember paying anything, but it seems like guljam is my ho now. Everytime I'm mentioned he is there. Maybe he just does that for everyone?

About what mantis said about posix' park, I actually remember asking about that once. And, believe it or not, I still have all my aim logs. Here is what he had to say about it:

"OZONErct: i never remember to ask you.. On your Atlas infinitum, by the wooden coaster, you had a bunch of ride exits from the same ride. how? do you know what i mean?
    possace: :)
    possace: open a blankmap an beast. I'll tell you
    possace: it's a tricky thing though.
    OZONErct: ok...
    possace: you're actually the first to ask me.
    possace: build a ride station and the entrance plus exit.
    OZONErct: i guess everyone forgot like me
    possace: where the entrance hut now is the later exit hut will be.
    OZONErct: k
    possace: zero clearances and place the exit hut onto the entrance.
    OZONErct: k
    possace: then take it off again and place it somewhere else.
    possace: restore clearances
    possace: demolish ride
    possace: done
    OZONErct: sweet.
    possace: this will cause you a few problems though...
    and it's the reason why the rapid ride in the viking section has only one boat.
    possace: Now there's no ride although there's an exit hut which you can click to open the ride's menu.
    possace: this confuses RCT ;)
    If you now build a shop or a new ride, the exit hut will be that shop (or ride)"
  • guljam%s's Photo

why was it a question for me?

Cuz I think your hacking technique is very amazing.. so I hope to learn from you

possace: restore clearances
    possace: demolish ride
    possace: done

DONE!
  • rK_%s's Photo

wtf, theres a 4 cars per trainer for LL?  When the hell did that come out?

your a little behind sir :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading