RCT Discussion / Boat Problem

• rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I'm making those boats that just float in the water, but for some reason, no matter what I do, it sinks the water with the station, and I end up with a magical floating boat.

Anyone able to help?

btw, this is RCT.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Won't it let you raise the water again (like, with zero clearances or something)? I've had the odd land glitch, but never any sunken water :-/
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Cant you just make the track invisbible by setting the track type to Crooked house?
  • mantis%s's Photo

btw, this is RCT.

And 4 cars seems notoriously unreliable.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I swear i read a 2 in there... ah well im just seeing things. dont mind me. :'(
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Nope doesn't let me raise the water after...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I assume you're doing it in the right order, but i'll check anyway.

1. Start special build
    2. Build station+entrance/exit
    3. Pause and test ride, then close it
    4. Unpause and sink scenery
    5. End special build and restore.

If that's what you're doing (which i'm guessing you are cos you know how to hack) then I cannae help laddie :(
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    awww...

Oh well. I'm wondering if height has anything to do with this. It worked fine when I did it down at about 6 or 9, but I'm trying to do this hack very high up at around 20-23. I wonder if that makes a difference...
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Cant you just make the track invisbible by setting the track type to Crooked house?

You can't make stations invisable. No idea what you fucked up, though, Freak.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I do the same thing every time and it works when it's at lower elevations, just not higher ones.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading