(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Costa della gioia

• DragonKhan%s's Photo
    Hi!
    ok, last week I was in holidays wiith my family and i had a lot of fun.... :twitch:
    well, while this week i built a little park with my laptop but i have to say, that i hadn't got a mouse..i had to run the cursor with my finger ....hm....ok the park isn't someting very espacelly but i think its ok though..It's only 50x50 and i built it with RCT2

Click here to download the park..

What do you think about it??

Cya DragonKhan

PS: I had a virus on my Computer and i lost all my files i ever had...the hella park and all the others...So I only want to tell it to you..
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    Can you put a screen a least.
  • DragonKhan%s's Photo
    Hi
    ok here are two screens

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cya DragonKhan
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    the stuff you've got there is very good. if only you filled up more of the map and maybe built another big coaster, it could have been a top notch park. i hope you stay here and keep building because you've got lots of skill.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I like the theme you have got going there. It looks a lot like a minature spanish village and reminds me a lot of where i cam going on holiday this year. Just be careful with some of the colour choices in there, the aqua does not seem to work too well with the tan coloured buildings. However i cannot fault the architecture, its superb. The fact that you did this without a mouse is a really disturbing thought... How long must have that taken you?!

-X-
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I build everything without a mouse, works for me...

I'm very impressed, the architecture is indeed top notch, and the colours are what you'd expect from a Spanish theme. Very good foliage, although a couple of full tile trees would have broken up the randomness nicely.
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    I thought the park was pretty good. Excellent details and interesting archy. You need to work on your coaster design a bit more, but you definately have potential.
  • DragonKhan%s's Photo
    Thank you for your comments!
    if someone other wants to tell something about it, comments are still welcome. :yup:

@X250: I'm not sure but i think i needed 6 days or a little bit more..But every day i built 6-7 hours..

Cya DragonKhan
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    this is real great, but i agree, more coasters!
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    I like it. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading