RCT Discussion / A new poll

What little things would you *most* expect to see in a Disney (RCT) park?

• Disney Freak%s's Photo
    If you answered other, feel free to comment.

Disney Freak.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    I think you know architecture is a major part of any park, no matter what type of park you're going at.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    I said little things........ Architcture is kinda obvious....
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    All of them? o_O
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I'd say Gardens because Disney is very big on there gardens. You can walk almost any where in a Disney park and see a garden of some variety and usually Disney does neat patterns and such with them.(For example, the Mickey on the hill in front of the Main Street Train Station.)
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Hidden walk ways only because they sound fun.
    ;)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Water features, because they are fun to look at.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Meretrix' Sorceror's Cap!

Bueno. :bandit:
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    All of them together. Nothing beats little intimate areas that if real people wouldn't know of but stumble into.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Er...rides?
  • Omamori%s's Photo
    I would have to say all of them because they are all important in there own way.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    i'd say blocky buildings with very detailed facades and nothing else to them.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Water features are a small but nice part of creating nice atmosphere.
  • John%s's Photo

i'd say blocky buildings with very detailed facades and nothing else to them.

What?
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

What?

a blocky building which only has a detailed facade because thats the only part the guests can see. something like this - http://img18.photobu..... Park/MS2.jpg (which belongs to vidgms)
  • John%s's Photo
    I knew what you meant.
    That isn't really a "minor" addition to the park though - that's the person's style.
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo
    Definetlly gardens because all Disney parks are very floural. Allthough the main thing with a Disney parks is just over all theme. Every attraction at Disney parks are directed towards a book, story, or movie that Disney created. Therefore all the theaming is complete and allways leaves you satisfied.

-XxCPFxX
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I picked Gardens because they are a major % of the landscaping of the disney parks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading