Quest for the Best: Xtreme / Official Bracket...and Predictions!

• iris%s's Photo
    The Quest For The Best X Official Bracket

Everyone should go there immediately...that's the official bracket that will be used.
    You need to sign-up there and then you can predict the rest of the bracket!
    To predict, simply click that link, and click on "Predict It!" at the QFTBX Bracket
    It has a leaderboard and everything!
    I'll be closing the predictions in a couple days when I post the results to the next bracket. The one who gets the best score on their predictions will get to see the next two spotlights early, admittance to the Backstage forum, a custom title, and an unreleased group park!

w00t
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Aw crap... I can get those perks already if I want to. :@
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I like this part when you register:

AOL users in particular: Don't forget the @aol.com part. Also, your email address is not a website so it does not begin with "www". 8-)

:lol:
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    That voodoo guy, he'll win. :(X
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    My predictions are in.
    Toon vs. Phatage seems to be a popular choice for the finals.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

funny, but more people seem to think i'll beat you :p
  • John%s's Photo
    Four more people isn't a wide margin, especially when only 17 people have done it (some are incomplete, anyway).
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

My predictions are in.
    Toon vs. Phatage seems to be a popular choice for the finals.

Lucky for Steve or myself to be the next one Phatage has already beaten? :p

Bueno. :bandit:
  • Dixi%s's Photo

more people seem to think i'll beat you :p

:D :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    oh my mistake, I will be kicking Diego's ass :devil:
  • X250%s's Photo
    Damn, according to the predictions, i am odds on going out first round... 8@ Thanks to the dude who tipped me to get in the quarter finals! :D (that ain't happening i will tell ya, i'm on holiday for ages after the results... :()

-X-
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Wow, I picked 1 upset, and that REALLY jumbled things up...

Steve, you better find a way to make it to the final 4 against Kevin... :p

EDIT: Nm.... lol.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    How come the South Bracket is so slow? I wanna see if I face Titan or Flame. :D
  • Titan%s's Photo
    And I wanna see If I'll face Cork or iwillkillu999!

(Feel free to chime in anytime Flame...)

:p
  • iris%s's Photo
    Shitload of entries, hard to get them all organized. It will get easier as we advance and I dont have so many entries to organize.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Haha, just imagine what it would have been like had all the people entered!

I think that was me, X250 - you've impressed me a lot with the various things you've released. Now don't let a stupid holiday get in the way of proving me right :p

iwillkillu, Matt (tpm?), tman and penguinBOB, you're all going to fail in the prediction stakes! I predicted myself out in the second round lol.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I'm registered as Themeparkmaster, maybe the Matt is Pyro?

Anyway I have you loosing in the final to X, so you better make it past round 2!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Too many bloody Matts...why don't parents choose unique, exciting names for their children? Like, I don't know...Joe? There's a GREAT, ORIGINAL name for your kid!
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

How come the South Bracket is so slow?  I wanna see if I face Titan or Flame.  :D

Meaning that if you have to face titan you might have to try a little...and if you face me you wont have to try at all...lol.

And what's up with everyone saying how they know what the odds are for them to win according to the bracket due to how ppl predict...I'm not seeing that...
  • iwillkillu999%s's Photo
    I'm a Matt too. Oh I know you will win Mantis. LL will always conquer.

Cork or iwillkillu999!

You don't wanna face either.... :w00t:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading