Quest for the Best: Xtreme / Official Bracket...and Predictions!

• Drew%s's Photo
    I predicted... :huey:
  • Titan%s's Photo

I'm a Matt too. Oh I know you will win Mantis. LL will always conquer.

You don't wanna face either....  :w00t:

Well judging by your own bracket, I'd say that I/Flame will face Corkscrewed...
  • iwillkillu999%s's Photo
    Yah no way I could beat Cork unless he got really lazy.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Dude, he'd have to die or something...
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I was stuck in New York state and couldn't get my entry in at the deadline. It really sucked a lot because I have been done for weeks...

Anyway the important thing is that my cousin is ok (he got into an accident and was the reason I was in NYstate) and I will be releasing my entry anyway as a mini.

Good luck to everyone who makes it into the finals.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • sloB%s's Photo
    2 things, Matt = slob

and Mantis, you better fucking win. :p
    Don't you give up on me now.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    For Real, you don't have Mala or Nevis or Coaster Ed to worry about... the rest should be pushovers, like me :p
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Too many bloody Matts...why don't parents choose unique, exciting names for their children? Like, I don't know...Joe? There's a GREAT, ORIGINAL name for your kid!

Well, we chose Gavin!

The name I know the most is John. I must know about 6-8 freaking Johns, and about 5-6 Julia/Julies. I also know a couple of Matt's too, and one is married to a Julia!

LOL. :lol:

Anyway, Di Linh and I (with interesting/original/rare) names ourselves, will do our part to at least name our kids something that isn't Matt/Mike/John/Chris/Julie/Julia/Christy.

Here's to you Joe! (though we likely won't choose that either, no offense) :scarface:

Kai :huey:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I know at least 7 girls whose name is Kate, Katelyn, or some variation thereof. I don't know any guys named Kate, though.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I knew a guy called Kayton. It sounds slightly like Kate.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Kai-Steve will really throw a lot of people's brackets off.
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    I know a guy name Jesse...

don't ask..
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Hey everyone.
    What seemed to be the trouble in opening my entry from 5 days ago or whenever it was released? I don't think anyone got it to open.
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    I was missing an object called "shop4" or something.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    when are the results of 3 gonna be posted? or aren't they?
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I hate that forfeit under my name. Oh, well.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    How come you got forfeit Hevy?
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Because of all the hurricanes I didn't have enough access to a computer to finish, and I didn't want to turn it in half done. I did finish it though, and sent it in for a design, so hopefully everyone will still be able to see it.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Tommarow's Forecast: Sunny with a high around the upper 60's and a low around the mid 30's. Slightyly cloudy during the evening with a 32% chance of precipitation. You might want to bring an umbrella or a jacket to work with you, just in case. Also, expect The QFTBX Results to be up. Now, let's take a look at the rest of you local area's weather.

...probably not, but I'm just keeping the topic at a steady flow, until their posted.

HAHAhahAha.Ha..hah...ah....ha.. :|''''
  • Glory%s's Photo
    when will the damn results come up???

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading