(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Diablo Creek V2

• X250%s's Photo
    Diablo Creek, the 150x150 park by X250 was originally designed for Wacky Worlds. Which meant that a lot of people could not download it and i felt it was not a huge a success as i thought it would be..

So, without any further delay.. i present you 'Diablo Creek V2', a slightly modified NON-WACKY WORLDS version of the park now available for download. If you do not know of the park then visit this photobucket site for images of the park:

http://photobucket.c.....Diablo Creek/

I hope you like the non-WW version of Diablo Creek, it really took me ages to re-model, but i felt it was worth it. So... enjoy the park and feel free to leave a comment, although you do not have to.

DIABLO CREEK V2 DOWNLOAD

-X-

(there should not be any problems with the file, it has been tested on multiple occasions. Any problems please state)
  • tijlovic%s's Photo
    How did you do that? Making a non ww version? You can't just re-place every object again can you?
  • X250%s's Photo
    yup, took me hours too... ;)

-X-
  • tijlovic%s's Photo
    I will download it ASAP. Not now cause it's time to go to bed over here.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    It needs WW still :(
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    All that hard work and still requires it.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Nah- it don't does it? I must have tested it like 5 times! :'(
    I will try one more time, but i am 100% sure there is now WW in there.. 8@

-X-
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Maybe it doesn't matter if you didn't use any WW scenery if you still have it on your computer. If that's the case then you have uninstall RCT2 and not reinstall WW.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Thats what i did! I created Diablo Creek without WW, took WW off my computer and tested it and it worked fine!?!?

-x-
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I redownloaded it to double check, and it said i need WW still.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Same here. Maybe my computer is just fucked. ???
  • X250%s's Photo

Same here. Maybe my computer is just fucked.  ???

I certainly hope so. :D

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be... If anyone has successfully downloaded it without Wacky Worlds then please tell me. :yup:

-X-
  • Panic%s's Photo
    This is the RCT version of red tape.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    That sucks, after all that work...sorry dude...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading