General Chat / Michael Jackson

• GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    This is the man of pop, he made the world a different place. A man with no fear, a father that hit him and yelled at him for no reason.

The man that made me start dancing. The man that made me do the moonwalk. The man that is convicted to child malistasion(sp)

Michael Jackson

I am true fan. :bandit:
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    are you serious?
  • PymGuy%s's Photo
    I hope the kiddie fondler goes to jail.
  • Steve%s's Photo

he made the world a different place.

He sure did.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

He sure did.

:lol:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Oh god. Where is Corky when we need him?

please put this in "The troubled crowd" or the "landfill" at least it'll fit in down there.

News Report: Normal look'n black boy becomes an ugly white-woman look a like and claims that it's a "skin disease".

8@

ride6
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

I hope the kiddie fondler goes to jail.

he touched kids ur age, lol
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    this is funny, good thing i posted this.

:l33t:
  • VC15SA%s's Photo

He sure did.

Haha, funny shit.
  • Coasterking2k%s's Photo
    :|''''
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo
    Honestly, now he really sucks, but you have to give him credit for Thriller and Bad, those were two terrific albums. "Thriller" is quite possibly the best video ever, followed by "Bad" and "Smooth Criminal". A recent one that's good is "Scream" with Janet, great video, good song.
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    Thanks for the information. :)
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    I have that CD, it was being sold at about 7 bucks at Wal-Mart as a special sale, so i picked it up.

i also thought the song "Invincible" was pretty good for what he has done recently.
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo

I am true fan.  :bandit:

Your a true loser.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    so what if he likes Michael Jackson's music. not everyone has to like the same music you like, whether that be your band's music (if you have one), rap, hard rock, black metal, or whatever.. jeez give him a break will ya?
  • John%s's Photo
    What is it exactly that is supposed to be discussed?
    Unless, all you wanted was a thread of people making fun of Michael Jackson.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Captain EO kicked ass.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    I actually remember that. but what was it about? i remember it was at Epcot or something.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Haha, fuck, I don't remember. I just remember Michael Jackson was in a 3D film at Epcot called Captain EO but then they ripped it out and replaced it with some even shittier 3D film.
  • Kraken%s's Photo
    Aww, come on! Hooter? Geex?

How can you forget them?

It was Michael Jackson and a bunch of guys flying through space to deliver a gift to the wicked queen of the dark planet...or something.

I think the gift was the joy of song and dance.

Tags

• No Tags
  • Enter multiple tags, separate by commas

Members Reading