Related Games / just a thought....

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    since buildings will be much more 3d, and since NE has an obsession with the details of the outside. think, just think, if you want or you'll have to make entertaining indoor scenery when building buildings for stations and paths for rides. like a SpiderMan queve at IOA kinda of thing, if we can view from peep mode. think about it. how much work parks will get.
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    It'll definateley take alot more work, but the finished result will be extremeley pleasing. Just think.

Tilted Acres in 3D mode. Even better, Rift Valley in 3D. Yum, riding Psyco Speedway OVER and OVER and OVER... *)
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Heh, I think designs will be more common than parks. But, that could be a good thing, because like you said the details inside the building will add a great effect.

Also, im really lookin forward to some recreations. I put tabs on Nemesis. :p
  • cowpie%s's Photo
    "Just a thought".... do any of you think the 3-D mode will be slow and choppy like Theme Park was. (for those of you who played it)
    Hopefully i wont have to have a super computer to run it... that is my biggest concern.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Creating actual inside details in buildings would be a pretty cool feature.
    I can imagine it being used for dark rides, such as custom haunted houses. Maybe that halloween theming that I've heard about will include some special affects, such as ghosts and flickering lights.

Features like those would be incredible....but yeah it would definately add a lot more time into parks.
    But I think having features like those and detailing the insides of every building is expecting a little too much for this game. But what do I know, we'll find out soon enough.

Has anyone else heard about the demo they say will be released in september? If it does, that will surely answer some of our questions.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    You know, as soon as I get the demo, I'll switch to the classic view. I'm too used to that POV.
    Who cares if RCT2 sucked? It turned out decent in the long run. :scarface:
    And on celebs, amd guests, I hope you can get the ex-president and have him get swarmed by some supporters. Now THAT would be fun to watch.
    It'd be funny if a guest named "Iris" walked in and got swarmed by kids. :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading