RCT Discussion / wot da fuck?

• gazza%s's Photo
    hey guys, long time out of rct (must be over 2 years or sumthing) but just this minute found it and reinstalled it (rct, aa, ll) on my new computer.

one thing is fucked tho. u know when u press and hold the right mouse button to drag accross the map? yeh? good. basically wen i press the button i get the acces violation message thingy. so wots up? please help me.

also, i will be needing the patches/trainers etc again. where are they all now?

cheers
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Links to Trainers

No idea how to fix your problem tho..
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    While we're at it... where's the Hasbro Official XP patch? I don't think it's on the site anymore. :(
  • posix%s's Photo
    in my guide ?!

gazza, uninstall your rct and reinstall it with the help of the guide Kumba linked to. i'm positive it should work then.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Oooo...gazza trying to play again :birthday: :birthday:

Best wishes with getting it to actually work...I'm not great at that stuff though...

Kai :huey:
  • gazza%s's Photo
    it might have been something to do with the computer having windows NT. it was an old comp from my cousins workplace that i got for free. anyway, it didnt work so i thought fuck it. i'll put it on my brothers laptop and hide it! so i did. :devil:

oh yeh, thanks for the links and stuff, got all the trainers i used to use. guess they are pretty old skool now huh? wot sort of shit we got now?
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Hmm...never heard of you before, but it seems you've done some good work. Anyone have links to it?
    Hope to see some of your stuff soon!

The trainers of today...
    4 cars per trainer (For LL. It's towards the bottom)
    Beast Trainer
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    Wow, i thought i'd never see the day. gazza returns. many wont remember you, but i damn sure do. such parks as Puerto Mexicana and group additions like Cocoa Bay and Saffron Woods. truely the inspirational ones of their time. i cant wait to see what you can come up with now a days. welcome back to the community after you long drought.
  • rwadams%s's Photo

Hmm...never heard of you before, but it seems you've done some good work. Anyone have links to it?

You can get most of his work at the RCT Master website.

Gazza's Stuff

Rog :)
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Puerto Mexicana is classic. Especially the anti-gravity coaster.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Does Gazza remind anyone else of the RCT community's own personal Ali G?
  • hobbes%s's Photo

Gazza's Stuff

I assume it's all regular rct?
    I'll have to reinstall LL...

Thanks rog. :)
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

Wow, i thought i'd never see the day. gazza returns. many wont remember you, but i damn sure do. such parks as Puerto Mexicana and group additions like Cocoa Bay and Saffron Woods. truely the inspirational ones of their time. i cant wait to see what you can come up with now a days. welcome back to the community after you long drought.

he already did it once or twice
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Gazza's Stuff

I assume it's all regular rct?
    I'll have to reinstall LL...

Thanks rog. :)

You're welcome...and yes, all in LL.

Kai :huey:
  • Lucifer%s's Photo

The trainers of today...
    Beast Trainer

You've never heard of Gazza?

Where have you been living? Under a rock? ???
  • jhoffa%s's Photo

The trainers of today...
    Beast Trainer

You've never heard of Gazza?

Where have you been living? Under a rock? ???

more like "not on rct station"

idiot
  • coasterke%s's Photo

hey guys, long time out of rct (must be over 2 years or sumthing) but just this minute found it and reinstalled it (rct, aa, ll) on my new computer.

one thing is fucked tho. u know when u press and hold the right mouse button to drag accross the map? yeh? good. basically wen i press the button i get the acces violation message thingy. so wots up? please help me.

also, i will be needing the patches/trainers etc again. where are they all now?

cheers

I've had that problem about the first year i bought the game, I had no interet then so i couldn't download any patches. I've learned playing without the right mouse button, so i couldn't remove trees,...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading