(Archive) Advertising District / Enchanted Forest (First LL)

• Murdock%s's Photo
    This is my first LL Park since 2 years. (It took 2 years because i find out what was wrong, but thanks to some Users here i fixed it ;) )

Posted Image
    ^The Park-Entrance

Posted Image
    ^Perhaps the only Coaster in the Park: Dragons Spirit.
    I already know that the red paths on the left house aren't very good as a roof. ;)
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    Snowdrop was one of the only RCT1 parks I LOVED. This is now one of them. I am one of the few that aren't into RCT1, But this one grabs my attention somehow. I was going to mention the rooves, but you mentioned them already, and I am guessing you took them out. The balcony on the 1st screen, IMO, looks out of place. Another roof problem in the 2nd screen, the red wooden coaster has to go.

Great job otherwise, dude.
  • Kraken%s's Photo
    It's well done, but alot of the architecture, especially the roofing, is simplistic and lacking in detail. It's usually not very pleasing to the eye when there are large flat sections made of only one surface. It's also not striking me as a terribly original looking park, either; but of course, it isn't finished.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I like it a lot, I'm in agreement with what everyone else has said. I like the supports for the corkscrew, just I don't know if I like the Castle Fence around the bottom of it.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I like it a lot, I'm in agreement with what everyone else has said.  I like the supports for the corkscrew, just I don't know if I like the Castle Fence around the bottom of it.

Personally I like it. That sort of "different" theming gives this some real charm. The roofs could use a bit of work. Personally the only one I like is the one made from goust train, probably because it's different and daring. I like what you're doing here, even though I can't say I love any of it.

ride6
  • Scorchio%s's Photo
    I like that dive underground before hitting the first inversion - it looks realistic, apart from those trees placed on that sand patch.
  • Murdock%s's Photo
    I forgot something:

The Park isn't very big. In fact it's only 65*65. :D
    I made this because I often stop in parks when they're to big.
    But if I get a little bit more practise the parks will be bigger than 65*65. ;)

Murdock
  • Murdock%s's Photo
    So, i changed the size, now the park is a little bigger (90*90).
    And i've got a new screen:
    Screen is not da ^^

I think it looks a little bit like roman theming, but i'm not sure. ;)

Murdock
  • Murdock%s's Photo
    Sorry for the last screen...it was too ordinary.... so i remove it.

This time there are 3 new ones:

Posted Image
    ^Shuttle Loop and Enterprise

Posted Image
    ^A twisted Woodie

Posted Image
    ^I don't know if it's good, but i really liked this island ;)

BTW: I think i can finish this park in the next 2 weeks

Murdock
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    I suggest you put the sand ground on the island, also put some color on them rides. There a bit too bland. :p
  • Corkscrew%s's Photo
    Looks a bit like Zanzibar Shores to be honest :)
    I'm loving this park, however some scenery combinations don't fit too well (brown castle with the blue walls on it in the third last screen) and the big trees next to the paths give it a rather bare look at moments (i'd suggest to put first some busches and smaller trees and then the big ones).

Though, nice job, looking toward the finished park :)
  • SirSpinster%s's Photo
    I can't quite explain it. Everything here looks so simple and minimalistic, yet it still looks so great. The architecture is small, so I think it brings out the scenery more. And the scenery looks really good; you definitely have that forest theme you were going for. I like the island, too. Keep it.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    Today i finally get to play LL at my cousin's house. Finally i could view all LL work!

On Topic: Well i dont know what a LL park looks like but i guess i say it liks O.k. :devil:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    looks nice to me :) .
  • yyo%s's Photo
    That wooden coaster looks awesome. Good work.
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    Being someone who still loves the parkmaking that's done in RCT1 compared to RCT2, I have to say this park is looking amazing. Possibly some minor land changes on that island and some "life" into the park would be nice though.
  • Murdock%s's Photo
    I almost fogot this park....but now i'm ready:
    Posted Image

And well....the park-logo:
    Posted Image

And the park, you can get here:
    Enchanted Forest

Don't be confused by the Nickname, i've a different nick on german fan-sites.

Gruß Murdock
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Excellent work. Nice, refined architecture that creates more of a setting than standing out, exactly what a park like this needs. The pacing on the woodie was questionable in some places, and the corkscrews on the steel looper were a tad slow, but other than that they were very nice.

Beautifully done. Can't wait to see a full-size park from you.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    I must say that your LL style is one of the few that I really enjoy looking at. The whole park is so simple yet a lot of fun to look at. On a whole, well done. I can't really find a major problem with this park...

The corkscrew coaster was actually my favorite coaster here.
  • CP Freak Jon%s's Photo
    Wow! Great park you've got there! I love the wooden coaster and the corkscrew, and your theming is pretty good. Great job!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading