Related Games / RCT3 demo video released

• aero21%s's Photo
    Game Informer just released video from Atari showing the demo for RCT3. I goes over all the new stuff comming our way.

-use your own music files on rides.
    -import old rct2 coaster files.
    -create your own peep.
    -fireworks.
    -sandbox mode with no restrictions(other than a few unlockables).

This game really looks like its going to rock!

Game Informer

follow the link and scroll down to the RCT3 bullitin. The video is 64 megs so be patient.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Shit, this game is going to kick ass! It had bftter not be a total flop.

Why the hell did that corkscrew coaster have an inline twist?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Wow...it looks truly amazing. I like the Sandbox Mode idea...you shouldn't even have to create your own workbench and use Dragons to remove the entrance and own all land and stuff like you do in LL..so that'll be cool.

I just hope it doesn't eat up memory so that it'll be really slow. That'd suck.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Direct link? I feel like an idiot for not being able to find it, but I don't see it anywhere.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    http://www.gameinfor....1410.18484.htm, then go to Media.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Game Demo.

The new features are awsome. Plus the loading time doesn't seem all that embarible(unless the computer he used was used only for Rct purposes). I may alternate between LL and Rct 3, though. Looks like a great game.
  • zach%s's Photo

It was actually a flying coaster...if you watch real quick the guy running the game whips the camera aorund showing the rest of the train.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Dude, I'm downloading it right now. Hopefully it's as good as you guys says it is. Hehehe.. thank god Chris S. is involved. I just finished watching it. :D He didn't say you could import from LL, but he said RCT2, so let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. :devil:
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Dude, I'm downloading it right now. Hopefully it's as good as you guys says it is. Hehehe.. thank god Chris S. is involved. I just finished watching it.  :D  He didn't say you could import from LL, but he said RCT2, so let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. :devil:

You could load rct1 tracks in rct2(as long as it didn't have removed trackelements like the boosts) , so that shouldn't be a problem.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Wow. I was skeptical at first, but this looks awesome. I'll definitley be picking this up.

I love how he said "We combed the forums (you know where they went ;))."
  • Steve%s's Photo
    This thing is gonna kick ass.

I like how the guests will still "toss their cookies", as that guy liked to call it.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

It was actually a flying coaster...if you watch real quick the guy running the game whips the camera aorund showing the rest of the train.

Thanks. That explained everything.
    ;)
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Also, here's a blurry picture showing the names of the roller coasters. The arrows point towards something a lot of people want...
    Roller Coaster List
    Here's the list for all you blind people. ;)

Wooden Wild Mouse
    Water Coaster
    Suspended Swinging
    Side Friction
    Mine Ride
    Hypercoaster

Wild Mouse
    Virginia Reel
    Suspended Flying
    Screaming Squirrel
    Looping Roller Coaster
    Heartline Twister Coaster

Twister Roller Coaster
    TiltCoaster
    Strato-Coaster

Reverser
    LIM Launched Roller Coaster
    Giga Coaster

Stand-Up Coaster
    Spiral Coaster
    Spinning Wild Mouse
    Reverse Coaster
    Lay-Down Coaster
    Flying Turns

Multi-Dimension Coaster
    Mini-Suspended Coaster
    Mini-Coaster
    Mine Train
    Junior Coaster
    Flying Coaster

Inverted Shuttle
    Inverted Roller Coaster
    Inverted Impulse Coaster
    Inverted Hairpin Coaster
    Hyper Twister
    Floorless

There are even more, but they're not visible in the screen. I just hope they change that menu for the rides. I'm not liking it as much as I like the ride menu in RCT2. There's a screen of the Thrill and Kids' rides too, but it doesn't show much.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I like that menu a hell of a lot more than the the others. That way it doesn't take up half the screen.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    This game keeps looking better and better for me. I can't wait for it!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading