RCT Discussion / RCT Clubs

• Turtle%s's Photo
    I enjoy the club experience, it's nice to get to work with other parkmakers, and to get some feedback on your work. I can show my solo work to the club members, and get feedback. I've made some friends, or at least i'd like to think so...

However, the only thing i don't like is how it takes so long to finish a damn park, understandable with all the time zones, and email problems and what have you. I just wish some people would stop pretending to be working on a group park. If you don't want to work on a park, fine. Say so. Maybe you want to be working on a solo, maybe you have troubles in your life. No one's going to crucify you for being busy..
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    I just got in a club the other day ago, RCTRevolution. It'll be fun.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Too right it will Sparky... ;)

Can't forget RCT-Revolution in here. :)

-X-
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Who?
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    ^its a rct2.com club..

I am co leader of a club over there also..not very popular..we havnt released anything..heh
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    yes, RCT: Revolution is an up and comming club with fantastic parkmakers. our members include me, X250, RCTFAN, cedarpoint6, RnRMontuX, and TheKingOfKanada (altho i think the last two members are known by differant names here but i dont remember them). i've been away for the past week and since rct2.com is down right now, i dont know about new members such as sparky.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I'm a member of RCT Revolution aswell

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading