Magic Shows
    Fair and boardwalk
    Linkin Park Live
    ----------------------

Heres the entrance : #View Side +1

#View Side +2

Enjoy.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    hmm...not much going on in those screens. i'd say finish it up a little more but a few things to comment on; get rid of the glass rooves and put the castle wall top things around the normal rooves and not around the canvas rooves
  • coasterphil%s's Photo
    Too many different rooves, walls, and colors.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    It's a good start..
    The water at the top shouldnt just go to land like that, you need it to slope to water like you have at the bottom.

I think you are TRYING with the buildings but it just isnt working out..the 2x3 grey and black building on the 2nd screen looks odd, the 2 wooden blocks just dont look right and the windows seem like they are too high.

Your tree variety is alright to OK i think that you have TOO MANY trees..i dont know, it just seems a little empty in places.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    It's nice. I think it has the potential to be very pleasant and charming. You need to fine-tune your wall and roof choices a bit, though. The Spanish roof on the building in the back doesn't fit at all with the theme in that color. I like what you've got going on with the gray pirate rooves and I think you should keep that idea. I actually think the glass rooves are pretty cool in that screen; however, I'd suggest taking out the iron-gate doors below them, because those kind of conflict with the rooves. The blue walls in front are questionable, but I myself think they add a nice splash of color. I like the idea you're applying of a stone trim to the buildings. I also think there's a bit too much 2x2 architecture; for example, I'd suggest widening the buildings on the sides of the entrance paths one square outward, to 3x2. The landscaping and foliage you have is very nice in my opinion, however, in that cluster of trees in the center of the first picture, I'd take out those two 1/4 square, tall lean dark green trees. I like it so far.
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Good.

I like the place that Page Roof(?) and water fall(small)

try to add more trees and entrance's details middle side walls... -_-; ???
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    If maybe the screen was more complete I would like it...
  • Godfather%s's Photo
    Ive change alot of things, im just finishing the last touch ups for entrance.
  • posix%s's Photo
    no bmp advertising.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Try finishing the entrence FIRST, then post screens so you don't get bitched about. :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading