RCT Discussion / PROOF of workable Terra...

• DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    If anyone remembers, I put up a screen of a "rideable" terra-coaster with a 413ft. drop. It had an incomplete stats chart, and no one believed. Since the screen's in PNG format, it looks unedited-and it's not. Behole, the full proof of my rideable terra. :p

Attached Images

• Attached Image: Array
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    Abso-fucking-lutly amazing.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    HAHA MINE'S BETTER!!!!!

looks like YOU LOSE, CHIEF!!!!

Attached Images

• Attached Image: Array
  • John%s's Photo
    That's been common knowledge since RCT2 came out, you idiot.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I wonder how many times he's going to post a topic about his amazing discovery before he realizes its as old as ass.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    I remember this post from somwhere else... the same exact pic too.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Quick question. Does it actually have hills? Cause that's fucking cheating if it's just all straight track...it's gotta be a good, solid rideable ride. Looks like Spoony's is...yours just sucks.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Moon's has better stats...he wins.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Drops: 1.

Uh, yeah. You cheated.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

That's been common knowledge since RCT2 came out, you idiot.

Oh John. ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    OMG! I created a GoKarts in RCT 1 with a 50.41 excitement rating that's a record I'm so aesome!!!!
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Oh, and I remeber Corky closing the thread too.

lol :lol:
  • Panic%s's Photo
    DarkRideExpert, that is rideable, but not rideworthy.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Sheesh..I wasn't planning on using it in a park or something...I just built it out of curiousity. I don't fucking care if moonspoon's better, I've got better things in life to do than just go around and start bitching.
    Goddamnit, you people bitch me every time I open a topic....I was just fucking experimenting...got something with that? 8@

Then again, thank the lord I didn't post this at some newbie site.. :D I'd rather get bitched then get hailed "RCT2 God" at some other newbie's site.
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    all hail DarkRideExpert!
    A rct2 god AND a bitch!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Sheesh..I wasn't planning on using it in a park or something...I just built it out of curiousity. I don't fucking care if moonspoon's better, I've got better things in life to do than just go around and start bitching.
    Goddamnit, you people bitch me every time I open a topic....I was just fucking experimenting...got something with that? 8@

Yeah, we do.
    Specifically, you're an idiot.
    Stop posting.

Also. My terra was better.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    I thought they were called "strata."
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Not NOW they're not!!!
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    Well.... you thought wrong
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

That's just Cedar Point's own little nomenclature. Most people follow the standard prefixing. Hypers are also called megas, tho not as often, but then came Giga for 300 feet, so people just decided that since a terabyte comes after a gigabyte, a teracoaster would come after a gigacoaster. :D

Just the way things work out.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading