Park Wars / MISC Points

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Somebody pin this...

Official MISC Points.
    Edit : Here's Everything! Enjoy. Post question etc.

1. Tallest Non-Circuit Coaster (EX: Impulse, Shuttle, etc)-------10 Points
    2. Most Realistic Park-----------------------------------------------------5 Points
    3. Most Rides---------------------------------------------------------------5 Points
    3. Tallest Water Ride------------------------------------------------------5 Points
    4. Most Inversions in a park---------------------------------------------3 Points
    5. Most inversions on a coaster-----------------------------------------5 Points
    6. Most Water Rides-------------------------------------------------------3 Points
    7. Tallest Tower Ride (Whoa Belly, Slingshots, Gyros---------------5 Points
    8. Prototype Coaster------------------------------------------------------10 Points
    9. Best Fantasy Park-------------------------------------------------------5 Points
    10. Best Themed Park-----------------------------------------------------5 Points

There they are.... these start now! As of Year 2
    Steel Giga Coaster (41-50)--30 Points
    Steel Terra Coaster (51-60)--40 Points
    Wooden (1-30)--10 Points
    Wooden (31-40)--15 Points
    Wooden (41-50)--20 Points
    Wooden (51-60)--30 Points
    Steel Looping (0-3)--10 Points
    Steel Looping (4-6)--15 Points
    Steel Looping (7-10)--20 Points

Gyro Drops - 10 Points
    S&S Towers - 5 Points (each)

**Do NOT try to be a cheap ass, and try and "bend around the points", because if we have to, me & Nitrous will find a way to make the coaster cost what it should. Do not make a Giga with one inversion, because it will be classifyed as a Giga. We are not idiots here, so don't try it.**

To Earn Points
    Tallest Rollercoaster = 10 Points
    Fastest Rollercoaster = 10 Points
    Longest Rollercoaster = 10 Points
    Best Steel Rollercoaster = 15 Points
    Best Wooden Rollercoaster = 15 Points
    Best Amusement Park = 20 Points
    Best Water Park = 10 Points
    Month Update w/ RC = 5 Points
    Park with most coasters = 10 Points
    Park with best Water Ride = 10 Points
  • mantis%s's Photo
    What the fuck is with the tall shuttle thing in the other closed thread? you're saying all coasters that are megas or hypers or whatever, but also have loops, cost both sets of points?

So someone who makes a 7 inversion coaster with height of 31 has to pay....now let me see.....40 fucking points?

If this is a rule, then I don't give a shit. Nic might, but I don't. I'd rather just make the park without the rules. The points were all in order before this. Now the Misc awards aren't a surprise, the points are fucked up and there are people who've built stuff which now they have to undo. Get your brain from the nearest cornershop, you need one.
  • bocoson%s's Photo
    Ok, that's fine for misc awards. However I still think they're a little stingy on points, but it doesn't matter that much.

I agree with Mantis...why the hell are you messing about now with points and calling people "cheaters"? Seriously Nitrous, that closed thread just looked like a cheap shot at iris. I won't have more points deducted because of this new rule that was never implemented until now. It may be your game but we should carry on how we started, or iris should just change it back to "Battlegrounds" and let it be. :@

Also, who is going to decide which is the best realistic park, for example? You should make an impartial panel of judges to decide on EVERY opinionated award, like best realistic park and best steel coaster etc. Otherwise it's just a big, unfair popularity contest.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Oh hush up! Personally, I think adding the inversions and height together makes a lot more sense than just leaving it the way it was. Actually, that's the way I assumed it to be from the begining.

As for the misc. awards, they're pointless. Just leave the normal voted ones, and forget the rest. Best Coaster (Steel), Best Coaster (Wooden), Best Water Ride, Best Water Park, Best Park, are all we need, imo. The rest make little sense... "Most Realistic Park?"...um, right.
  • Pawn%s's Photo
    Well, you'd probably be the one to get that award, Chauncey, so why complain?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    that what i was thinking, i thought your park Chauncy was great, very realistic to being a Sea World so why complain, the misc. awards are small awards for people to earn. as i've seen through a lot of the parks they are losing points,

if u need a few points, go for these..
  • cg?%s's Photo

Well, you'd probably be the one to get that award, Chauncey, so why complain?

I don't care who would, or wouldn't win the award, I just think it is a hopelessly stupid idea.

The misc. awards are small awards for people to earn. as i've seen through a lot of the parks they are losing points,

if u need a few points, go for these...

Yes. But who forced them to go spending all this money? Nobody. If they went and threw away their cash, well, sad. I still think most of the misc awards are really dumb, and useless.

Maybe if the Misc. awards were more logical, less opinion based, and with better categories, I wouldn't have a problem with them. However right now, they're pretty silly imo.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    sure no prob, i know that its they're fault for spending all those points for nothing or aiming for no record to beat.

and that is fine if u think they're silly, but if u got a better suggestion
    i believe NO is always happy to listen.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading