(Archive) Advertising District / Bye RCT2 Add-ons

• Beejer%s's Photo
    It was a pain in the ass but I have cleaned out my ObjectData folder. What a mess! Out of the 5,000 plus objects in that folder about 1,500 of them were duplicates of some kind. But what a difference. Anyway, since I will be unable to open anything related to the add-ons(WW & TT) I took over 50 screenshots of the last park I was working on before the clean up.

BLACK CASTLE PARK was 75% completed before hitting the object limit as some of you may recall a previous post I made. Too much time and effort went into that park to be unable to present it to those of you whom have inspired me. So out of the 50 screenshots, I narrowed it down to 1 over-view and 6 closer shots. The park was 256x256 and done using RCT2 with Wacky World & Time Twister's scenery. Hope you enjoy them!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Daviemen%s's Photo
    Whoa Nice City :yup: but i don't have WW or TT.. :(
  • guljam%s's Photo
    Looks amazing!
    I like overview

Upload this park
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Whoa.
    Nice park.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    mini mala + cbass?

looks nice in a overcrowded,over themed kinda way
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    This looks awesome. I would really love to see it. You've pulled off the city theme like an expert.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    hey hey
    not bad at all. impressive stuff :)

pity it got canned. loving the black building in the 2nd shot and the general packed full but not overly cluttered look :)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Why could'nt you have posted what you had done? I don't get it.
    It certainly is a pity, because this park looks amazing.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Like everyone else, I find this to be an amazing feat. I would like to have the opportunity to download this park and check it out even closer. Please make it available to us.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    You must really stop being so modest about your work, Beejer. There are parts in there that are like Cydonia City in RCT2. Just because WW and TT are probably impractical doesn't mean they're taboo. They don't ruin the essence of a whole park. I'd be very glad if you released this park, just so the few that can view it have the chance to. Who knows? It could become like an urban legend.
  • Beejer%s's Photo
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Butterfinger, to answer your question, I actually submitted the park in NE's Spotlight Forum/competition about 2 months ago. It wasn't until the Quest for Best Extreme contest in which I was told that Iris or whom every else invovled could not open the file I submitted, which to me, explained why it wasn't posted.

Rohn Starr, per its availability... I saved a version of the game with exports. I think it's about 10 or 11 MBs in file size. Having the export plug-ins object box checked means you should be able to open it in your computer, right?
  • marinersfan59%s's Photo
    ^ Yes, as long as anyone who downloads it has TT and WW (since you used that scenery)

The park looks amazing. It's a shame that this wouldn't open for the Spotlight comp. I bet it would have done amazingly well. Nice job on a fantastic park, and from the looks of it, very creative theming.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    Depends on how much user created scenery you used. Personally, I have only my stuff and the HP objects loaded as far as user created scenery at the moment.

I would have no problems opening it otherwise. If you didn't include any custom scenery, you could uncheck the export box. I do have WW and TT installed.

But, I think that there are quite a few others that would like to see this park too. So I would say again, put this up for download somewhere. Just make sure that you zip the file using maximum compression.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    ^yup. I look forward to seeing it up for download soon.
  • Beejer%s's Photo
    If someone can instruct me how to upload my file, I will make it available.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/

I use that for all my hosting needs.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    It is really blown full of scenery :) but it is fuxing cool. That city is just awesome :0
    I really like that spaceship, it does not even look like you builded it in RCT2...because I't looks so good I mean.
  • Lucifer%s's Photo
    Omg...

Its mindfuck extreme - Urban Style.

I like it. :D
  • MDupont%s's Photo
    wow!!!! Thats amazing! I am really impressed by your work!
  • guljam%s's Photo

Posted Image

This is very nice!
    Amazing! :)zzzzzzzzzz

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading