(Archive) Advertising District / Solo Park

• Joju%s's Photo
    Hi,

this is the first park I want to present seriously. I oriantate my theming at the Roman Epic Park from AustinPowers. I dont want to copy it, just inspired.

I am not so good, and not even so good like AustinPowers, so dont expect something like it.

I built not so much. The Park is 80 x 80 and its all wihtout Add ons. I built the Entrance, a big house and the first flatride called "Toskana Twist".

The screens are small, because i still build the entrance area.

I hope you enjoy it, soon more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Daviemen%s's Photo
    :OMG: Nice Architectur I love it it looks real italian style (y) I wait for more updates 8@
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    It's looking lovely and quaint, although i'm not too sure about the orange colourings.

If i were you, i'd change the orange to green.

Apart from that, it's lovely.
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    Good one dude
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    It's ok...nothing special. The architecture is probably the best bit, but i can see it getting quite monotonous throughout the park...
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Yeah, guess I'm with Turtle about the orange... doesn't quite look right. Other then that, nice park you got going here. good architecture, just work on your colors ;) .
  • Mayerle%s's Photo
    I like the park so far, it looks pretty good. The only thing I don't quite like is the orange. Let's see the coasters now thuogh!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading