News / The NE Awards!!

• iris%s's Photo
    In case some of you were still wondering, NE closing was a prank. Congratulations to Mala's Mount Sinister (if any of you didn't catch that, click the "Here" hyperlink in the paragraph) on winning the NE Spotlight.

Now, to keep things in high gear, we have revealed our first ever Awards, where you guys can vote now. The results will be hidden until the 19th of this month, where we will release them and have a huge party thing in our chatroom. October 19th is a Saturday, and the award ceremony will start at 6:30 PM EST. We changed it to Saturday so that you Europeans could stay up and not have to worry about school. I'm expecting everyone there ;). The mods will help present the awards, and different rewards will be given to different awards.

Go Cast Your Votes!!!
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Ill be there on the 19th

This whole thing is a great idea and its coming out great

I like the added things about the winners of the two best runner up and best non-ne parkmaker will become spotlights and NE parkmaker

thats great

very secretive bout the hidden polls too
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Good idea for having these awards, as RCT 1 gives way to RCT 2. I wish I knew about the secret poll results feature earlier, as it would've been useful for the recent RCT Station awards. :)

I'm just flattered I was nominated for best non-NE parkmaker. :0

Best of luck to all of those who are nominated.

Kai :et:
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    EST? That's the eastcoast with NY and stuff, right? That mean it be at 3,30 PM for me. I'm still at shool then :'(
  • TXCoasterGuy1%s's Photo
    how??? its saturday......where do you live if its 330 for you that means that you are in mountain time which yea is still on saturday.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Yes, I know. I was confused with a different country, that I just discussed before with my mom. It will be 0.30 am for me. Too late, IMO. And, if it would've been at 3.30, it wouldn't have been a problem since I have Autumn Break then :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading