RCT Discussion / rctbitch.com

• Nic%s's Photo
    ....well....I wasn't expecting that as a name...
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo
    For once I'll agree with you...not exactly sure whether I like it or not.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    it sucks.

it is a "bitch" to navigate. and entirely gay.
    QOTSA should like it.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    HEY FUCKER!
    ITS FUCKING RCT BITCH ! YOU HEAR THAT?! BITCH! BITCHBITCHBITCH!
    FUCK! HAHA GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE

ps bitch
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

well...

I was right all along.
    I signed up...

I was actually just going to agree with Dan about the RCT 3 demo and add some comments about it of my own...

Then all of a sudden the realization that the tyranny has never ended is still in full force.
    I am not allowed to post, though I am allowed to sign up?

Whatever...
    Fucking hypocrites until the day they die.

EDIT
    PMed Dan. I can post now magically...
    How "lucky".

Raven-SDI
    §

Edited by Raven-SDI, 27 September 2004 - 12:27 PM.

• JFK%s's Photo
    I like how they named the site after my nickname for Alex.

Digging the logo, as well. The resemblance is uncanny. The layout is definately distinctive, I guess... I think I like it.

4 : COMPLAINT or DERESION to whine on a public forum

Good to see Dan's contempt for the community is as reliable as ever.

3 : Remote Control Toys (rc cars/planes/battle bots)

As is his love of children's toys.

But enough of that fucking site, and onto more important matters, such as the unbanning of PymGuy....
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo

But enough of that fucking site, and onto more important matters, such as the unbanning of PymGuy....

I agree with the hermaphrodite.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    personally i like it. the design is much easier to navigate than older ones imo.

so funny watching people complain about being banned when it was 99.9% of the time for a damn good reason
    just like at this forum people get and got banned for breaking rules.

anyway i cant be arsed to argue so dont bother.

and when they get the respositores up and running it will finally have somewhere to download all the random parks in an easy searchable database :)

cant there be 2 great RCT sites :p
    Make love not war...
    or something like that as theres too few female members to satisfy the lot of us.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    How immature. If he expects to get a popular site out of that mess he's a bigger fool than I thought.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    When i first heard Dnet was coming back, I thought it had a pretty good chance to take some of the shine away from New Element.....

.....then I remembered that Dan was running it..
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

^^rotflmfao

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    The colors hurt my eyes, the thing is near impossible to navigate, and it's got quite possibly the worst name in the history of websites. No, I don't have any faith in the return of the glory days. Though if nothing else, it's nice to see that a few old school Dent members returned. That was cool.

But as a whole, I can't wait to see whether or not promises are delivered this time through.
  • Sand%s's Photo
    its funny when nes bandwidth goes down and there is no other site to go to
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

its funny when nes bandwidth goes down and there is no other site to go to

Trust me, there are plenty of other good sites out there that are better than Dan's new one.
  • Sand%s's Photo

Trust me, there are plenty of other good sites out there that are better than Dan's new one.

like what? rct2.com?
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    It looks shit. 'Nuff said.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Yes, actually. There are at least some people worth talking to there. Shall I make a list of sites for you sonny boy?

RCT2.com
    RCTHQ
    RCT Competition
    RCT Lodge
    RCT Town
    RCT Depot

Sure, the rules are stricter at those sites (though I think RCT Compo may allow cussing?), but the quality of member isn't to bad their either. The only reason NE doesn't have many newbies is because of the lenient ToS here that catches them off guard. That's not actually a bad thing, but neither are stricter rules when it comes to cussing.

But you seem like an ass, so I'm sure you'll do fine at RCT Bitch.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Somehow I can't picture browsing through a parkmaker's page about a year from now and seeing a park proclaimed as having won the RCTBitch spotlight.

But maybe that's just me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I gotta say, his crash video made me laugh a bit.

http://www.rctbitch....eathCoaster.wmv
  • Sand%s's Photo

Yes, actually.  There are at least some people worth talking to there.  Shall I make a list of sites for you sonny boy?

RCT2.com
    RCTHQ
    RCT Competition
    RCT Lodge
    RCT Town
    RCT Depot

Sure, the rules are stricter at those sites (though I think RCT Compo may allow cussing?), but the quality of member isn't to bad their either.  The only reason NE doesn't have many newbies is because of the lenient ToS here that catches them off guard.  That's not actually a bad thing, but neither are stricter rules when it comes to cussing.

But you seem like an ass, so I'm sure you'll do fine at RCT Bitch.

it doesn't matter. danimation actually has a history for being a top site in the past. I wouldn't give a flying shit if you were there of not, though.

Your page is a laugh riot. I think it's fucking hilarious that you list rcthq.

EDIT: Even funnier that this thread was moved to a lesser forum. Great job, guys.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading