RCT Discussion / rctbitch.com

• mantis%s's Photo
    Lesser forum? It belongs here cos it's more relevant here... And who cares which site is better or whatever - it's not an issue in the first place because people can choose how they're gonna spend their time and leave it at that.
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    Both of my email addresses were banned. Checking other sites for problem members?
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

Yes, actually.  There are at least some people worth talking to there.  Shall I make a list of sites for you sonny boy?

RCT2.com
    RCTHQ
    RCT Competition
    RCT Lodge
    RCT Town
    RCT Depot

Sure, the rules are stricter at those sites (though I think RCT Compo may allow cussing?), but the quality of member isn't to bad their either.  The only reason NE doesn't have many newbies is because of the lenient ToS here that catches them off guard.  That's not actually a bad thing, but neither are stricter rules when it comes to cussing.

But you seem like an ass, so I'm sure you'll do fine at RCT Bitch.

it doesn't matter. danimation actually has a history for being a top site in the past. I wouldn't give a flying shit if you were there of not, though.

Your page is a laugh riot. I think it's fucking hilarious that you list rcthq.

EDIT: Even funnier that this thread was moved to a lesser forum. Great job, guys.

What the fuck?

No one likes you. You have no friends, and no taste in websites on more obvious note.

Yay for being a queer asshole.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Both of my email addresses were banned. Checking other sites for problem members?

CONSPIRACY!
  • Dior%s's Photo
    Yay, I registered, I wonder if he will remember me, who can't?

Anyways...RctBitch.com is an attempt for Dan to become cool, he thinks adding the word bitch will make him cool, it won't it actually makes him seem stupid, he's paying for the most absured URL on the face of the planet, but whatever.

I doubt he'll let me back, I was far too interesting to be allowed in, only if I were overweight and married to a lesbian...OH, and proud of my Rav4! Wooo!
  • Dior%s's Photo
    Sweet mary magdalene, Ive been validated...I feel so accepted...Bye losers (Ill be back in a week)
  • zach%s's Photo
    hmm.

i was able to log in...and post...and even see the site up until tonight.

now...just a login in page. that wont accept my username & password.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Banned. Well thats great. What an ass..
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    hey peepz lets go there and get banned
    LOL
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

hey  peepz lets go there and get banned
    LOL

I didnt even get to signup
  • Roomie%s's Photo

No one likes you. You have no friends, and no taste in websites on more obvious note.

Yay for the worst most childish post i've ever read...
    how old? 12?
  • mantis%s's Photo

hey  peepz lets go there and get banned
    LOL

I didnt even get to signup

I think there was a problem with the login page at some point cos lots of people had the same thing (people who were actually signed up already).

I think the logo's pretty cool so i'm giving it visits.
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo

I think there was a problem with the login page at some point cos lots of people had the same thing (people who were actually signed up already).

Mantis is right.

Danimator was messing with permissions and messed it up. He says he fixed it, but I'm still having problems logging in...
  • Sam Ryan%s's Photo
    Delete cookies and retry.
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo

Delete cookies and retry.

Yes thank you I do that every time.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Even funnier that this thread was moved to a lesser forum. Great job, guys.

There's always confusion over this, but the Ad District is for RCT parks. If you have a cool website, advertise for it in Basic Chat. If you have a cool RCT website, advertise for it in the RCT section. The Ad District is cluttered enough as it is.
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo

CONSPIRACY!

Tru dat.
  • Sand%s's Photo

Yes, actually.  There are at least some people worth talking to there.  Shall I make a list of sites for you sonny boy?

RCT2.com
    RCTHQ
    RCT Competition
    RCT Lodge
    RCT Town
    RCT Depot

Sure, the rules are stricter at those sites (though I think RCT Compo may allow cussing?), but the quality of member isn't to bad their either.  The only reason NE doesn't have many newbies is because of the lenient ToS here that catches them off guard.  That's not actually a bad thing, but neither are stricter rules when it comes to cussing.

it doesn't matter. danimation actually has a history for being a top site in the past. I wouldn't give a flying shit if you were there of not, though.

EDIT: Even funnier that this thread was moved to a lesser forum. Great job, guys.

What the fuck?

You make me laugh. I'm better than you.

Mystery Mod, tell me why the fuck you don't leave. You're always an ass, buddy. And you're actually serious about it, which is funny. I'm laughing at you man. :)
    It's funny because you people think that you're banned... Fucking idiots. Click forums at the bottom guys.

Mnky, I doubt Dan would piddle with someone as insignificant as yourself. You probably have hotmail or yahoo accounts.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    "I'm better than you?"
    In bold letters?
    Good God.
    I'm laughing at you, buddy.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

RCT2.com
    RCTHQ
    RCT Competition
    RCT Lodge
    RCT Town
    RCT Depot

What the fuck?

You make me laugh. I'm better than you.

Mystery Mod, tell me why the fuck you don't leave. You're always an ass, buddy. And you're actually serious about it, which is funny. I'm laughing at you man. :)
    It's funny because you people think that you're banned... Fucking idiots. Click forums at the bottom guys.

Mnky, I doubt Dan would piddle with someone as insignificant as yourself. You probably have hotmail or yahoo accounts.

Hello.

God you are a sad individual...

Raven-SDI
    §

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading