Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    StrataCoaster is looking sexy!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    My, how inverted the inverted wild mouse looks! :D

Tilt Coaster better be cool... and not super rough. :D
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    Actually i think the inverted wild mouse might be something like Screaming Squirrell or something like that..that funky S&S wildmouse.

I love the strata!! I freaked when i saw it.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Actually i think the inverted wild mouse might be something like Screaming Squirrell or something like that..that funky S&S wildmouse.

I love the strata!! I freaked when i saw it.

Ah! Now that would be awesome.
  • insert username here%s's Photo
    It would also be cool if the inverted impulse coaster could do inversions like volcano
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    I bet StrataCoaster is a combo of Giga and Strata.

Very UNLIKE Infrogrames and the many coaster designs using same track to make it seem there are more coaster types.. :lol:

Is it just me..or does "Tilt Coaster" seem to stand out? :lol: Bout` time we gots somedin new around these parts..
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    I have been waiting for RCT to have a pipeline coaster, I saw the pic and my eyes just widened. The strata-coaster looks nifty, and I like the debut of the screaming squirrel (inverted wild mouse). Looks cool, can't wait for my demo to stop DL0ing...
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    The starta-coaster better have a launch of some kind. I want to get the game just for that ride so I can finally make a true rocket coaster that rocks your heads off.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Btw, this is a tilt coaster:
    http://www.vekoma.co...ilt_coaster.htm
  • John%s's Photo
    Holy shit!
    It looks like I might be speeding up my saving process... ;)
  • Murdock%s's Photo
    I think the Inverted Wild Mouse should be the Maurer Söhne "X-Car Coaster".

If you don't know what X-Car ist, thats this:

X-Car

I miss the Eurofighter-Coaster like the Typhoon in Bobbejaanland, Belgium and a real Rocket-Coaster, not only the Strata-Coaster.

Murdock
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hmm only 1 sort of flying coaster?
    well 2 with the single rail but no vekoma design
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    I'm sure I've seen screenshots of a Vekoma flying dutchman at IGN.

Here's one http://media.pc.ign....mg_2384903.html (click "continue RollerCoaster Tycoon 3" if an advert comes up) , and there are two more of the same coaster in the galley.

They may not have made the menu item for it yet, or maybe you have to choose a limited number of types of rides to have in a park like RCT2 (but hopefully not).
    Let's hope that the strata coaster has inversions, and that they do a good job of all the coasters. btw, at the official site they say that a launched coaster designed by John Wardley will be included with the preordered full version, so i'm infering that rct 3 will open up the possibility to do REAL launches (LIM, catapolt, air-powered catapolt, etc.)
    Btw, the thing about there only being 1 flying coaster but pictures of another sort of proves my theory that we're not seeing all of the coasters that will be in the full version
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    /\ You're right, the thing about the other flying coaster (the Vekoma one, the lay-down coaster) is strange. Maybe it'll be a train selection for one of the other coasters.

Here's what the RCT3 tilt coaster is (not quite the one Corky mentioned, but very close)
    http://www.vekoma.co...thrill_lift.htm

I'm pretty sure I've heard somewhere that the inverted mouse is the Screamin' Squirrel, and that would make the most sense, especially since the coaster in the picture looks just like it and that it's not inverted, so I think that's right.

If you ask me, I think the pipeline coaster looks truely damn sexy. I mean, the thing was never even opened in a park in real life. And the train is all pointy and cool.

Does it look like the wild mouse has two cars attached in a train?

There are still several coasters I'd really like to see that they still haven't done, maybe in the expansions: Euro Mir style spinning coaster, Volcano style inverted launched coaster (maybe w/ the impulse, but probably not), some of the other spinners, Intamin looping coaster (maybe with the giga or strata, though the strata better have loops as it is), those already mentioned, and several others, but I'll be brief(er).

Anyways, thanks for the list/pic of the coasters.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading