(Archive) Advertising District / Busch Gardens San Simeon (LL Park)

• Fatha'%s's Photo
    The REAL Final Update

OK, one more thing to tell you all. In regards to shop names, since most of the time I built to not reach the scenery limit, a couple of areas will all have the same windows (IE all building will have the same attraction names....like "Machu picchu Windows"). If you want to find the right names, they lie in a shop that is built into the structure somewhere. If you want to easily spot it, make the vertical walls invisible and make the flat land invisible (leaving only scenery and rides visible). They should be easy to spot. Each building does have a name for itself, its just not in plain view.

Also, I MUST ENCOURAGE YOU all to read the read-me. It has IMPORTANT info that allows u to enjoy the park better. The readme has all the shop names and locations of the shops (in case u could not find it in the game). It also has the attractions.

Enjoy your wait till BGSS arrives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL UPDATE!

Its basically over. Are yall ready?
    Screen compilation here. Nothing new really.

Posted Image
    Lovely Aruba.

Posted Image
    The quaint Yuracuy, with the dominating Vigilante.

Posted Image
    As good as gold, El Dorado and its suspended Nazca

Posted Image
    Beautiful Machu Picchu

Posted Image.
    The gritty COG and intense O Criminoso.

Posted Image
    The untamed Amazon.

Thank you all, its been a great advertising ride. Now the only question that remains: when will yall see it? :woot:

Late.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Wow. An amazing project Fatha'. I have longed for a while to see a park from someone which the landscape affects as a whole, rather than in individual sections. The canyon idea is spectacularly pulled off. El Chupacabre is perfectly placed on the mountain. The invert is wonderful, and makes great use of the differences in height of the landscape. And I liked the Cliff Hanger ride, undoubtedly inspired by the Stratosphere Tower's new ride (amazing what one can do with cliffs and sharp height differences). So far, it's the best elements that I find in your parkmaking combined with the kind of large-scale landscaping that I have always wanted to have in my own.

I find it sad that you say you are leaving RCT1 behind for the third installment in the series. To me you seem to show no signs of ever letting up in your work in LL, especially now as you have recently forayed into the large-scale landscaping that I see in this project. I am eager to see what you can do in RCT3, but at the same time I would have to say that a unilateral approach to the series probably puts aside too much to be worth it. I hope you finish this park, and if you don't I hope that someone does.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Confused: Is this the Disney park?
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    This was a planned double mapper Busch Gardens park, with themes from everywhere around the globe.

Map 1
    (Brazil, Chilean Coast, Andes Village [What you see where the invert is], Great West, Caribbean Pirate theme, San Miguel (Where Chupacabre is in).

Map 2
    Paris: City of Lights, Venice, Spain, Jakarta, Nile Village, and maybe Ireland).

I had plans on continuing the park in rct3 if the parkmaking options allow.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    So you're staying for #3? Or are you completely through with this game?
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Yes im staying for 3.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I didn't get to see Universal's Ports of Call, though... :'(
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Im holding POC back, as its feasible that I could finish it.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I keep getting invalid file errors. :'(

Care to post screens?
  • yyo%s's Photo
    Holy shit, that invert. AMAZING.

Looked like it would have been an awesome project. Looking forward to your RCT3 work.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

This was a planned double mapper Busch Gardens park, with themes from everywhere around the globe.

Map 1
    (Brazil, Chilean Coast, Andes Village [What you see where the invert is], Great West, Caribbean Pirate theme, San Miguel (Where Chupacabre is in).

Map 2
    Paris: City of Lights, Venice, Spain, Jakarta, Nile Village, and maybe Ireland). 

I had plans on continuing the park in rct3 if the parkmaking options allow.

San Miguel... somehow that doesn't make me think of "Chupacabre"...

ahh, there's San Miguel very near Evils place in NE3, yep. That's what it makes me think of :D .

and about the invert, 't was ok. Not much news, and the area seemed like a drag. So samish.

now finish POC.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    so, who's gonna post some screens for me...
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Prodigal Project (Disney)? Is it dead now?

What you finished here was nice btw, but too underdeveloped at the moment to really have me rolling on the floor from an awesomeness seizure.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Finally! I got MightyMouse to send it to me, and it looks fantastic. Awesome architecture and theming. I loved those red mountains.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Fatha, you know my thoughts. This is your best invert ever and possibly your best coaster ever.

Why are you temporarily retiring anyway (if you want to share that with us)?
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Im moving on to RCT3 Cork. But, if I dont like the game (If it dont, it would be due to limited parkmaking options and/or slow comp graphics) then i will come back to rct1.

And Cork, how ya like the woodie?
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Btw, I absolutely loved the woodie. Your best ever. It hugged the terrain in a way I never thought could be pulled off in RCT.

But answer my previous question. lol.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Yes, the Disney project is dead.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I thought your woodie was huge. Everyone knows people like you have the big woodies that generate a lot of thrust. So a very nice woodie.
  • posix%s's Photo
    awww, fatha', i will miss your ll work a lot. this work was on it's way to become quality. i think the themed part was a bit too wild in a way. and the yellow-red mixed flowers would've been way better. anyway, it was a good fatha' style area. very personal and interesting to look at. the invert was class. however, i liked the woody better. and in a way, i'm glad that it was bare. it seemed rusty and intense because of the missing fatha' clutter. i liked that a lot.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading