AD Releases / Jungle Madness

• SenZ%s's Photo
    Hello, I'm Michael, I'm dutch, I'm at several other sites in the Rct-community, and I'm here to show my newest project :)
    It is called Jungle Madness, this will be my entry for a competition at a dutch website.

Here are some screens:

Posted Image
    The Main-Street. Note: The footpaths already are changed into a red-brown sand path

Posted Image
    This is the hill where the first-brake section of the park's main (and only) coaster is.

Posted Image
    And the other side of the hill

Posted Image
    This is what I've finished untill now, I think this is around 40% of the total map.

Tell me what you think :)
  • X250%s's Photo
    You already know what i think of this Mike, i like it a lot but your roofing needs some work. It is a little too random at the moment. Nice start though! ;)

Oh, and welcome to NE...

-X-
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    I like that cobra roll. Nice job. It looks nice.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    It looks nice, i like the detail. It is sort of random, as X250 said, cluttered, and congested. Still it looks nice.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    It looks great, you've intergrated the coaster well. Nice archy, and I love that path in the first screen. Good work.
  • SenZ%s's Photo
    Is it a plane? Is it a bird? Nope, an update :)

Not that big by the way, but I wanted to share it :)

Posted Image
    This is Sianoke- A Haunted Mansion-ride, and in the lower left and right corner are 2 screens of a house :)

Tell me what you think :)
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I know I commented on this at the Compo, but I still love it. Great job. :yup:
  • X250%s's Photo
    Nice screen, i am really feeling the African atmosphere in there. Keep 'em coming!

-X-
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    I do not know why! but i got a yeshli2nuts-style feeling... so i think it is a positif point! ;)
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    Alright now we are goin somewhere with the roofs.....You are restoring some order with the roofs now that is nice.

I like these screens better than any of the other screens.
    I think you have potential but you got some rough edges.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I agree that the roofs in the first set of screens need some sorting. I also feel that that the wall textures are too chaotic. However, I love the waterfalls dropping through to cobra roll. The second set of screens are much better; very junglish, altho I'm not a keen on the barrels, pots, crosses, flowers and what not just randomly placed on the roofs. Its like you are trying to fill up space that doesnt need to be filled. But I must say, the screens hold enormous potential, keep it up.
  • SenZ%s's Photo
    OMG... An update is... is coming.... *aaargh*

First: The great... Almighty... "New-attraction-without-a-name-any-suggestions?"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next: The area around Sianoke almost finished...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Parkmap:

Posted Image

An the statics of the park coaster atm (Coaster is not yet fully themed, so the excitement can be even more higher...)

Posted Image
  • jon%s's Photo
    Woah! Take it easy on the flowers. Water ride looks good. Architecture could be improved but it's OK nonetheless. Also, there are too many wall textures on your buildings and it gives it a kind of random,messy look. Apart from that, it's not a bad start.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    I still dont like how you are using the wooden stick walls..I dont think they are meant to be walls just "walls"
    The loop doesnt look right, I dont think big inversions like that should go in the middle of a path..it gives off a messy look to the park..Maybe just do a small loop, but it doesnt kill the park, just brings it down a bit.

Take some flowers off the roof in that one screen, it is too many..leave a few i guess but take most of them off.

It is comin along but it has some work that could be done.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I don't like this update as much as the previeus updates but It still good ;) .

that building at the waterattraction I don't like at al maybe you can improve that (on a dutch site i will give some more tips because my english isn't so good to do that :p ).
  • SenZ%s's Photo
    ^^ lol...

I will remove some of the flowers, now I look at it I must say I also think I was a little too enthusiast with placing them :) Thanks for the comments!
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    The rapids ride is fairly weak, but other screens are very good. But you've used too many bushes and flowers. Cut down, and it'll look better. Not that many plants could grow that close together in real life, because of competition for light, water and nutrients. Anyway...
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Wow, this park has an wonderful jungle feel to it .. I'd recommend that you use some more trees on the ground besides the same 2-3. maybe put some of the flowers and stuff you put on the roof on the ground. Keep it up!
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    Wow, it's looking pretty good. The water ride is cool, I like the layout and theming. I agree with everyone else about the rooves, they're kinda wild but I know you can fix that. The stick walls are a major no-no for me, but overall it's a very nice project. Looking forward to the release! :yup:
  • uncle_adolph%s's Photo
    The supports on the loop look bad on the path.

-Ben :angel:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading