Related Games / RCT3 Full Demo

• zach%s's Photo
    The full install demo is out. 60min time limit. one time use. can purchase online.

http://tinyurl.com/6d4xj

warning....download file is about 325MB.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    downloading...
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I'll just keep the one I got(the 2nd 40min demo) since I'll be getting the full game hopefully by tomarrow or at the latest Thursday or Friday.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    However, this unlocks EVERYTHING!!!
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Fifteen minutes and waiting. :D
  • Steve%s's Photo
    What the Christ, I still have a half an hour. :'(
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

However, this unlocks EVERYTHING!!!

OH! Well then I will be downloading this. I just decided to any way cause I could use the extra time. I can't wait to get the full version! :D
  • zach%s's Photo
    apparently you can buy it online too...cause that is the full version...just kicks you out after one hour.

DAMNIT!!!!
    its one time use.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Oh good, because mine just froze at 99%.
  • zach%s's Photo
    Yeah i think it was a mistake that it was released. A topic sprung up on the atari forums...and it got tanked. And the download isnt on gamespot anymore.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    You could have posted a warning, at best. :p
  • zach%s's Photo
    i was in the process of downloading it when i found out.
    and i didnt know about the one time thing until i played it.

im assuming it will start showing up at stores in the next few days.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    fair enough.
    though i wish it did work, i still haven't played it. :(
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

apparently you can buy it online too...cause that is the full version...just kicks you out after one hour.

DAMNIT!!!! 
    its one time use.

Well, shit. I was hoping I could just use that until I had the money to go out and buy it.
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    Anyone got another link for this? Can't get it in the UK until next Friday :@
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    The peeps at Frontier had the thing removed. Apparently is wasn't the FULL version, some stuff wasn't included. The Atari forums have a response from David B (one of the developers).

Anyone who bought the online download I guess doesn't actually own the whole game. That's crappy.
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    I'm going to install it again..new hard drive, same stuff- should work better, so I'll give the normal demo another shot..

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading