Related Games / Questions for RCT3

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    1. I have some songs i added into the file for my parks, my mp3's work, but my WMA's don't why is that?

2. Log Flumes wont do a diagnoal drop, anyone know why not?

3. Tilt Coasters, how can i speed up the drop timing when the coaster is being held vertically.

4. Where do i go to see my screenshots? How do i take screenshots?

5. Any idea on how to make movies or small videos for parks?

6. Where is the place where you can see all the peeps thoughts? and what is most important on their minds? this was a biggie for me, and a real help.
  • Nic%s's Photo

1. I have some songs i added into the file for my parks, my mp3's work, but my WMA's don't why is that?

3. Tilt Coasters, how can i speed up the drop timing when the coaster is being held vertically.

6. Where is the place where you can see all the peeps thoughts? and what is most important on their minds? this was a biggie for me, and a real help.

I can answer three of those.

1) Because .wmas are a shitty format. Convert them to MP3's. Use this.

4) Use Fraps.

5) Use Fraps.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

To take press F10, to view it C:/My Documents/My Pictures
  • Drew%s's Photo

3. There is a timer button at the bottom of the roller coaster construction window when constructing the tilt section. It starts at thirty seconds, and you can either raise it or lower it from there. Sadly, there is not one for the thrill lift section.

5. To make a video in the game, hold Ctrl+Shift+F11. You can then put it into Windows Movie Maker, if you have it, and edit it the video to your likings.
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    Another question, I have a Deja Vu in my park its about 2 years old now. its reliability is back up to 100%, the line is huge, but it won't open up and let guests get on. why is that? and no its not broken it just says "last breakdown" it still not matter what, won't have the guests get on and enjoy the ride.
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo

The reason they don't allow diagonal log flume drops is because the log boats would fly off of the track. The water isn't anywhere deep enough to allow them. Also, if the drop is too long the boat will tip over and severely injure the passengers if not fly off the track.
  • Nic%s's Photo

The reason they don't allow diagonal log flume drops is because the log boats would fly off of the track. The water isn't anywhere deep enough to allow them. Also, if the drop is too long the boat will tip over and severely injure the passengers if not fly off the track.

Ok, I think he means diagonal track as in the grid lines.

I think?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    Is this happening to you, the game seems to crash a lot.
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo

The reason they don't allow diagonal log flume drops is because the log boats would fly off of the track.  The water isn't anywhere deep enough to allow them.  Also, if the drop is too long the boat will tip over and severely injure the passengers if not fly off the track.

It sounds to me like your thinking of a vertical drop.

Ok, I think he means diagonal track as in the grid lines.

That sounds more like what The Guardian meant, in my opinion.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading