News / H2H3 Redrafting? Come Vote

Should we redraft?

1. Yes - Redraft 20 votes [95.24%]
    Percentage of vote: 95.24%
  2. No - Don't Redraft 1 vote [4.76%]
    Percentage of vote: 4.76%
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well as we kept putting off H2H3 for bigger and better new contest ideas, most of the people that were involved are no longer really active among the community. For instance, The Happy Platypuses are basically completely dismantled, including their team captain Butterfinger who has expressed disinterest. Children of the War Hammer have lost their marquee player, who they gave up their best player to get. The Maloys have lost deanosrs, and Nem Chris who has virtually disappeared after the whole fable thing. The only teams really left unaffected are myself and of course, The Hurricanes...but honestly, I don't think many will show sympathy to the Hurricanes after Kumba's little preseason fiasco. Two captains are basically out of it...many of the players are gone...and probably even more of the players that are still on....want to leave. Redrafting would cancel out most of the work done in the preseason, but I doubt there was that much work done anyway.

So what do you guys think?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    No but if you have to, go ahead. I'd like to be able to use my parks if I'm drafted onto a different team though.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Glad you brought it to our attention; what I would do is hold a redraft if need be whenever you want - probably after QFTB-X - but then bang, start the season only a week or two after that. I'm not sure what exactly the "work done in the preseason is," but I think it can be sacrificed so that people's interests don't die before the season starts.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Yes, redraft please, mostly because I'd like to step down from my captainship. I would still like to participate however, and I hope it doesn't fall through.
  • ajax*%s's Photo
    This seems an appropriate place to ask... wtf happened to people like voodoo, nemchris, leighx etc? It's like most of the people who I chatted to on aim just don't post here anymore.

But yeh, sorry guys, I don't think I have any time for h2h, it's probably best you do a redraft.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    A redraft would be good. I started one of the parks I was to be involved in, but that was ages ago now, so if we did keep the same teams, I would restart it anyway with new scenery and new skills etc. You are right Iris, many people have left/shown disinterest in h2h3, and many upcoming parkmakers, I'm sure, would like to be part of the competition if they weren't in there before.

I also agree with Panic, we should draft and then start it just a week or 2 afterwards to save this confusion again.

Metro B)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :@
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    A redraft is a good idea considering how many people arn't that active any more. It would also give people who didn't get in last time a chance to get in this time. I really haven't shown much intrest in H2H because I never knew when it was going to start. I'm sure I'd show a lot of intrest when it does though.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I think it is necessary, but wait until after QFTBX so people don't drop out. I've always thought the drafts were way too early for this. Have the draft, 1 week of trading then 3 weeks to the first round would be my idea.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I voted yes. Although I may lose some preseason work if there is a re-draft, thats okay being what I built is nearly 6 months old now. I can understand your position in this matter iris and I feel the same; too many of the teams are in shambles right now to even consider starting the h2h season.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading