Ask the Experts / Help

• The Rick 5%s's Photo
    Hey all. Im new to these forums but I have been visiting this sight for a while. I actually just got back into RCT2 after finally cleaning my room and finding the disk. I was wondering where I can go to download whatever I need to be able to download and view everything that is posted here. Everything I have downloaded hasn't worked. Just looking for some help here.

Thanks in advance.

The Rick
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Welcome to NE.

Well, I believe all the parks hosted here have exported scenery, so you shouldn't have any problems. What exactly is happening when you try to open the parks?
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Make sure you are downloading the right parks for the right game.
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    Ive only downloaded games for RCT2 but when I click on them outside the game a warning pops up and they doent even show up in the game menu. I sure I have put them in the correct folder. I tried them in both scenarios and saved games and nothing. Also with the exported scenery I have tried to put some of the scenery in the game and nothing.
    Again, thanx for the help.

The Rick
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    Ok so I have figured out what the problem was, i was putting this stuff in the wrong folder. I fixed that and now its working. But I do have another questions. How r the hacks done in RCT2? I was pretty good with the Beast in 1 just wondering if there is another Beast for 2? Also how do I get the downloaded scenery into a scenerio Im editing?

Sorry for all the nOOb questions

The Rick
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    1) Son of Beast.

2) DImport.

Both available on http://rcthq.com
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    Hey thanx. One thing could you give a more specific link? I have gone through that entire site and didnt find anything.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Well, i know you can get the SonOfBeast trainer from here. But i have no idea about the DImport...

-X-
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    I swore they were...Anyway.

DImport

Be warned, it's on Xcite's site.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading